The PS4 Pro console will feature a striking new red paint job emblazoned with Spider-Man's iconic logo, and it'll come with a controller in matching red-and-white attire. The company also unveiled a brand-new Spider-Man PS4 Pro bundle. Camp this page if you're interested in buying in. He hires Silver Sable and her security force, Silver Sable International, to restore order to the city - which includes stopping someone he believes is contributing to the mayhem: Spider-Man. Anyone who's in need of an extremely red console couldn't ask for anything better.
Volcanic lava 'bomb' injures 23 people on tour boat in Hawaii
Geological Survey said the lava was transforming into a fast-flowing river capable of covering roughly 200 yards per hour. Hawaii's tourist agency reassured visitors it was safe to see Kilauea and its lava, the Big Island's top attractions.
Game developers Insomnia Games have already revealed the first DLC will be called the City That Never Sleeps. The game will also feature HDR capabilities so you get the most vibrant colors possible, whether that's through Spider-Man's eyepopping suit or when you're fighting powerful baddies like Mister Negative. His comic book counterpart seems entrenched in his late 20's or early 30's, and Tom Holland's take on Spidey in Sony's live action films takes the character all the way back to his teenage years.
Fans can grab this bundle as a preorder right now for $399. The PS4 Pro also has 1TB of storage space on board. Combat is superb, with web attacks finally adding variety to a Spider-Man game, and the swinging from one mission to another is a joy. On PS4 Pro, users can expect the game to run in 2160p dynamic 4K resolution.
- Russian President Hands Over World Cup Mantle to Qatari Emir
- Jason Roy faces fitness test ahead of England's ODI decider with India
- Chelsea looking to pip Liverpool to Alisson signing
- Mueller seeks immunity for five witnesses in Manafort case
- Mamma Mia! Cher is releasing an entire album of ABBA covers
- U.S. Sen. Graham blasts Trump response on Russian Federation election meddling
- How the World Cup Paid Off
- Conte thanks players, staff and fans in gracious statement after Chelsea exit
- Trump threatens tariffs on all $500 billion of Chinese imports
- 5 winners of the Kawhi Leonard trade