Still, she is on track to be the youngest self-made billionaire ever, male or female - just give her another year.
Since then, the company has sold $630m (R8,4 bliion) of makeup, helped in a large part by Jenner's own social media presence. According to an insider, Jenner feels that she is not "getting the respect" she and others would argue she's rightfully earned.
"Dictionary.com's social media person said NOT TODAY LMFAOOOOO", one fan wrote.
The Lip Kit mogul launched her cosmetics company in 2016 with $29 sets containing matching lipstick and lip liner, and has since sold more than $630 million worth of makeup.
However, others jumped to to the 20-year-old mother's defence and didn't see a problem with her decision.
George Clooney reported hurt in motorcycle crash in Italy
The 57-year-old was travelling to the set of his new TV show Catch 22 in Costa Corallina when a auto turned and struck him. Clooney was reportedly on his way to the set of a TV series he's directing, based on the Joseph Heller classic "Catch-22".
The bulk of her fortune comes from her Kylie Cosmetics makeup company, which she owns 100 percent.
Meanwhile, Kim, 37, has been in the reality TV business for most of Kylie's life-and she still hasn't become quite as rich!
Her plumped up lips undoubtedly helped her sell the lip kits that do NOT include the fillers responsible for her flawless pout.
"Maybe one day [I'll] pass this on to Stormi", she exclaims. Fast forward to a year or so later, and Kylie Cosmetics had raked in $430 million in just 19 months.
Kylie's best advice for anyone starting a business from the ground up is to "do something that you love". Even using a conservative multiple, and applying our standard 20% discount, Forbes values her company, which has since added other cosmetics like eye shadow and concealer, at almost $800 million. Her little ears now feature tiny studs. Mark Zuckerberg, the current record holder, was worth $1bn (R13 billion) at the age of 23. The 27-year-old rapper posted the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star's Forbes cover to his Instagram Stories, along with a crown emoji atop her head.
- Prosecutors: Paul Manafort Says He's Being Treated Like a 'VIP' in Jail
- Kane urges England team-mates to 'write our own history'
- Michael Bisping, Kenny Florian: Jon Jones Lingers Over Daniel Cormier
- Mike Pompeo pushes peace talks on unannounced trip to Afghanistan
- Moon focuses on economy, business on 2nd day of trip to India
- Saved Thai Soccer Team Can't Accept Invite to Attend World Cup Final
- The Avengers 4 Reddit Promo Is Happening
- Croatia beat Russian Federation , reach World Cup semifinal
- Hamilton appears to retract Ferrari accusation
- Who called it? North Korea talks described as ‘regrettable’ and ‘productive’