French teammates from left, Zinedine Zidane, Marcel Desailly and Laurent Blanc hold the soccer World Cup after France defeated Brazil 3-0 in the World Cup final soccer match, at the Stade de France in Saint Denis.
"We are winning. It's always nice to win and to hear good things about the team, about yourself and everything".
He added: "The high levels of demand continued until around 4.30am before returning to levels that we would normally have expected to see".
The service then tweeted: "It's been a disappointing night already, please don't make it worse by doing something you might regret for the rest of your life".
Croatia has just over 4 million people, the fourth-smallest of the 32 World Cup teams ahead of Panama, Uruguay and Iceland. I don't know of a smaller country in a World Cup final.
"I was just changing my lens as the players ran towards me", Cortez told AFP.
Four boys rescued from flooded Thai cave
Authorities in northern Chiang Rai province began the risky mission to bring out the 12 boys and their coach earlier on Sunday. The rescue has captured the world's attention, and many have offered their ideas on how to get the team out.
"They've had an incredible route to the final".
Earlier supporters, many of them too young to remember England's last semi-final in 1990, had listened to the Stone Roses and Happy Mondays broadcast from loudspeakers as they waited for the kick-off.
Les Bleus have advanced to the final of the tournament in Russian Federation with victories over Australia, Peru, Argentina, Belgium, Uruguay as well as a draw with Denmark.
"We are only focused on our game and our performance", he said. We are not thinking about being favourites. We stay as we are from the start of the tournament.
Despite this, Pogba has continued to shine for his homeland, playing with more freedom and influencing matches reminiscent of his Juventus days, which has led to praise from compatriot and manager Deschamps. "We don't want it to happen again".
"Paul has grown in the team, he is a very expressive player". And for me, big occasions, big players, and numerous players they were not there in the big occasion. We have no doubts, we play together, that's our strength.
- Michael Bisping, Kenny Florian: Jon Jones Lingers Over Daniel Cormier
- Moon focuses on economy, business on 2nd day of trip to India
- Henry's World Cup experience the 'missing piece' for Belgium
- NOLA Family Says Goodbye to Son with a Unique Sony Spin
- 5 things to know about Amazon Prime day
- Saved Thai Soccer Team Can't Accept Invite to Attend World Cup Final
- The Avengers 4 Reddit Promo Is Happening
- Kylie Jenner reveals she Got Rid of all her Lip Fillers
- Giuliani advises Trump not to pardon Cohen
- Kane urges England team-mates to 'write our own history'