Ex-Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri is heavily expected to take control of the Blues despite Conte attending pre-season training this week.
However, Conte's apparent dismissal drew a response from Chelsea's Cesc Fabregas, who liked a tweet a Chelsea fan posted about Conte having been sacked although the Spanish 2010 World Cup victor subsequently claimed he had liked it by accident. Today, Jorginho is set to join Chelsea over Manchester City...
If Ancelotti is really willing to do proper business with us, we could ask Napoli to negotiate the sale of a few players too or engage them in a swap deal for Luiz.
Chelsea still need to reach an agreement to terminate the final year of Conte's contract, which is worth??9 million, but that increasingly appears to be a formality.
What McConnell reportedly said about Trump's potential Supreme Court nominees
Trump has been struggling with Kavanaugh's association with the Bush family, however, an issue the Post calls the "Bush factor". On the Republican side, it comes down to these two moderate women: Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins of Maine.
This one is probably more of a dream than a reality for Chelsea fans, but Sarri may be able to force a move through.
Antonio Conte is no longer Chelsea head coach, according to Sky in Italy.
Conte's exit also needs to be formalised, with a possible £9m bill required to remove their Premier League and FA Cup-winning coach.
It was a great contrast to his first year in England, when he took Chelsea from a tenth place finish the previous season, to the title in dominant fashion.
Jorginho's arrival will belatedly kickstart the club's summer transfer business, with Daniele Rugani and Aleksandr Golovin to follow from Juventus and CSKA Moscow respectively.
This has ignited interest from Chelsea who is keen to sign a solid midfielder who can strengthen their base and the West London club are trying to hijack a deal from their rivals.
- George Clooney reported hurt in motorcycle crash in Italy
- The Avengers 4 Reddit Promo Is Happening
- Kane urges England team-mates to 'write our own history'
- Super-Mom Serena into 10th Wimbledon final
- Hero or villain? Trump's court pick is in for a fight
- Trump tweets out letter he got from Kim Jong Un
- How to watch the SCOTUS announcement online
- Southgate hopes England avoid semi-final stage fright
- Moments From Peter Strzok's Testimony That You Must See
- Giuliani advises Trump not to pardon Cohen