A New Orleans shooting victim's family has posed their loved one's body for his wake playing video games and wearing his favorite sports gear. In a certainly unique but loving way, Matthews' family had his body prepared not in an open casket, but on a swivel chair, posed as if he were playing a video game. She said her son was a big fan of Irving. He also loved to play video games and the Boston Celtics.
Matthew's mother Temeka says her son was a bit of a homebody, who only recently started to venture out to walk the dog she'd recently gotten him.
The thought behind the funeral of Renard Matthews is nice, although it might not be the kind of funeral services you might be used to.
Australian Doctor Plays Crucial Role in Thai Cave Rescue Mission: Paper
The boys, whose names have not been revealed, are being treated at Chiang Rai Prachanukraw Hospital in Muang district. The boys who were rescued on Sunday were strong and safe but needed to undergo detailed medical checks, he said.
Renard Matthews was killed two weeks ago at the age of 18, a very young age for someone to die that his family is still in shock over.
Food placed on the table next to him included a fizzy cola drink, Doritos and some chocolate cereal, which had been placed on the floor.
The family released images from the wake.
- Trump’s trade war begins, and China hits back - sort of
- Itinerary of U.S. President Trump’s visit to Britain
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 2018: Belgium, France into the next round
- Kylie Jenner reveals she Got Rid of all her Lip Fillers
- How to watch the SCOTUS announcement online
- Hamilton appears to retract Ferrari accusation
- Four boys rescued from flooded Thai cave
- Southgate hopes England avoid semi-final stage fright
- Mike Pompeo pushes peace talks on unannounced trip to Afghanistan
- Thailand cave rescue: Boys 'can walk but can't dive yet'