A New Orleans shooting victim's family has posed their loved one's body for his wake playing video games and wearing his favorite sports gear. In a certainly unique but loving way, Matthews' family had his body prepared not in an open casket, but on a swivel chair, posed as if he were playing a video game. She said her son was a big fan of Irving. He also loved to play video games and the Boston Celtics.
Matthew's mother Temeka says her son was a bit of a homebody, who only recently started to venture out to walk the dog she'd recently gotten him.
The thought behind the funeral of Renard Matthews is nice, although it might not be the kind of funeral services you might be used to.
How to watch the SCOTUS announcement online
Republicans control the Senate by a 51-49 majority, making any efforts by Democrats to thwart Trump's nominee an uphill battle. President Donald Trump crosses the South Lawn upon arrival at the White House on July 8, 2018 in Washington , DC.
Renard Matthews was killed two weeks ago at the age of 18, a very young age for someone to die that his family is still in shock over.
Food placed on the table next to him included a fizzy cola drink, Doritos and some chocolate cereal, which had been placed on the floor.
The family released images from the wake.
- Michael Bisping, Kenny Florian: Jon Jones Lingers Over Daniel Cormier
- Trump's ex-lawyer fires what could be a warning shot
- Who called it? North Korea talks described as ‘regrettable’ and ‘productive’
- Mike Pompeo pushes peace talks on unannounced trip to Afghanistan
- Kane urges England team-mates to 'write our own history'
- The Avengers 4 Reddit Promo Is Happening
- Moon focuses on economy, business on 2nd day of trip to India
- English Woman Exposed To Nerve Agent Dies
- Henry's World Cup experience the 'missing piece' for Belgium
- Thailand cave rescue: Boys 'can walk but can't dive yet'