The 57-year-old was travelling to the set of his new TV show Catch 22 in Costa Corallina when a auto turned and struck him.
Clooney had been thrown several meters into the air from the impact, and had been rushed to John Paul II hospital emergency room in Olbia. He received an MRI, and reports claim Clooney suffered injuries to his arm, leg, and pelvis. He has already been released from the hospital at this time. His helmet, which broke during the crash, is said to have smashed the Mercedes' windshield.
Imagine getting into a auto accident and realizing the person operating the other vehicle was the generous and handsome George Clooney. According to Corriere, Clooney was "hospitalized" after the incident and his condition is "confidential" but not serious.
Clooney was reportedly on his way to the set of a TV series he's directing, based on the Joseph Heller classic "Catch-22".
The Avengers 4 Reddit Promo Is Happening
Thanos saw this happen on his home planet of Titan and was cast out after suggesting genocide to ultimately save his world. Like Loki, Thanos had a likeable quality where many moviegoers actually understood and sympathized with his beliefs.
NBC News reporter Claudio Lavagna tweeted: "George Clooney has already been discharged following collision between the scooter he was traveling on and a vehicle". "He is recovering at home and will be fine".
Amal Clooney reportedly rushed to his side while he was at the hospital.
"George was treated and released", his rep said.
George and Amal Clooney.
- Itinerary of U.S. President Trump’s visit to Britain
- 5 things to know about Amazon Prime day
- News Trump's Pressure On NATO Is Working, US Ambassador Claims
- Kylie Jenner reveals she Got Rid of all her Lip Fillers
- Four boys rescued from flooded Thai cave
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 2018: Belgium, France into the next round
- NOLA Family Says Goodbye to Son with a Unique Sony Spin
- Michael Bisping, Kenny Florian: Jon Jones Lingers Over Daniel Cormier
- Australian Doctor Plays Crucial Role in Thai Cave Rescue Mission: Paper
- Hamilton appears to retract Ferrari accusation