Kylie Jenner is now embracing a more natural look - for her lips.
When she was just 17, Kylie opened up on her decision to have the procedure done after being self-conscious over her thin lips.
After posting a selfie with her friend Anastasia Karanikolaou on Instagram, a fan commented, "She looks like the old Kylie here idk (I don't know) why". She ain't get those from me.
Jenner had initially refused to comment on rumours that she had gotten lip fillers.
Daring to impress, the youngest of the Kardashian clan looked comfortable yet stylish in her black graphic tee as she posed with her hand on her head.
Kylie Jenner confirmed why she looks different in new photos she posted on Instagram Sunday.
Itinerary of U.S. President Trump’s visit to Britain
Prime Minister Theresa May will host the president and first lady Melania Trump for a black-tie gala dinner at Blenheim Palace . But the US President will spend hardly any time in London, minimizing the risk of awkward encounters with angry protesters.
"I have had temporary lip fillers", she explained.
The 20-year-old reality TV star admitted over the weekend she "got rid of all" her lip filler, the cosmetic product that was injected to create her signature plump lips and helped her to launch - and constantly promote - her makeup empire, Kylie Cosmetics. I did want to admit to the lips, but people are quick to judge me on everything, so I might've tiptoed around the truth.
'Stormi reminds me, she's my twin. "But I didn't lie".
The star revealed that they had the same forehead, ears and eyes - but the tot had her dad, Travis Scott's, lips. Jenner previously said that her natural pout made her feel insecure. And it was like one of my first kisses and a guy was like, 'I didn't think you would be a good kisser because you have such small lips.' But I took that really hard.
However, in an interview with ES magazine in May she noted that she had no desire to undergo plastic surgery.
- Heat warnings in effect
- Trump interviews Indian-American Amul Thapar for SC judge nominee
- Samsung’s most innovative phone ever might launch before the Galaxy S10
- 5 things to know about Amazon Prime day
- World Cup 2018 Quarter Final preview
- Trump's ex-lawyer fires what could be a warning shot
- The Rise And Fall Of Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan's Three-Time Leader: Timeline
- Chris Paul To Sign $160 Million Deal With Rockets
- Apple Rumoured To Make iPhones Colourful Again
- Formula One: Red Bull's Verstappen Wins Austrian GP As Mercedes Implodes