Running Android 8 Oreo, the Galaxy J7 Star sports a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a classic 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, and employs a pretty generic design that Samsung's been using for years on its less advanced phones.
Samsung has been working on the Galaxy S10 for a while now and thanks to the leaks, we know nearly everything about the device. According to AllAboutSamsung and Ice Universe, Samsung may be planning on launching three models of the Galaxy S10, with some major distinctions between the models. We'll have to wait until early January to find out whether Samsung plans to make any smartphone announcements at CES, but it sure looks like 2019 will be the year when we'll see more foldable smartphones in stores.
F1 Bottas won the qualification in Austria
This weekend was Daniel's time to drive out the garage first ahead of Max. The race high attrition rate became obvious from the start. The win was very unexpected, which makes it even better.
The word on the street is that Samsung's foldable device cost about $1,900 when it launches. That report said that the South Korean giant has a different star in mind for its MWC announcement, the foldable Galaxy X. The Galaxy X will likely not cannibalize sales for the Galaxy S10, as the foldable smartphone is expected to be a niche device with a price tag that may go as high as around $1,800, almost double the price of the $1,000 iPhone X by rival Apple.
Elsewhere, Ice universe says the Galaxy Watch will be able to track blood pressure. Samsung fans will likely have to wait until late 2018 for further rumors on which device will be announced first next year. Perhaps now might be a good time to mention that Apple is also rumored to be launching three smartphones later this year.
- Julius Randle an unrestricted free agent after Lakers renounce his rights
- Trump’s Judicial Adviser Names Four Potential Supreme Court Nominees
- Trump admin reverses Obama, prods schools to ignore racial factors in admissions
- England stars’ amusing reactions after qualifying for quarter-finals
- Scott Pruitt, Embattled Environmental Protection Agency Chief, Resigns
- #WC2018: Big guns primed for quarter-final battles
- Trump’s trade war begins, and China hits back - sort of
- Apple Rumoured To Make iPhones Colourful Again
- Playing 'favorites' Brazil a dream for Belgium: Martinez
- Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta’s engagement: All the moments you missed