Rumors indicate that Apple is planning to release three new iPhones this year-two with pricey OLED screens, and an entry-level LCD model. This year's iPhones may give you a few new color options to choose from, according to a report by Apple analyst Ming Chi Kuo, obtained by MacRumors.
"Unlike most Apple devices, the 6.1" device will reportedly ship with a variety of color options, including red, orange, blue, grey and white.
That's right. An orange iPhone could be on the way. The current iPhone X, at 5.8 inches, will receive an improvement in specs, while a new 6.5-inch OLED iPhone X Plus will retail for around $1000. Many expected the 5C to be a budget iPhone, but Apple launched the device at just $100 less than the flagship iPhone 5S, prompting buyers to pay extra for premium features.
This new report is also claiming that Apple will release the upgraded 5.8-inch iPhone and larger 6.5-inch iPhone in three colors: space grey, silver, and gold.
‘Back from the dead’: South African woman found alive in mortuary fridge
In January an inmate at a jail in Spain's Asturias region regained consciousness hours before an autopsy was due to be performed. This is not the first time someone has been found alive after being declared dead in South Africa.
Now it's feared that a lot of people's iPhone chargers will soon be out of date and unable to juice up the latest Apple smartphones. Apple is also turning its back on 3D Touch, a stainless steel frame, and a dual-camera system in that version, according to the report.
Some iPod models were available in as many as nine different colors. He said that he expects the LCD iPhone to account for 55 percent of Apple's total iPhone sales this generation and for an increasing number of people to find value in the OLED-based versions.
Apple is expected to unveil the new iPhones in September.
- England finally wins penalty shootout at World Cup
- Julius Randle an unrestricted free agent after Lakers renounce his rights
- England stars’ amusing reactions after qualifying for quarter-finals
- Trump admin reverses Obama, prods schools to ignore racial factors in admissions
- Trump’s Judicial Adviser Names Four Potential Supreme Court Nominees
- Playing 'favorites' Brazil a dream for Belgium: Martinez
- Samsung Phones Reportedly Go Rogue and Send Pictures to Random Contacts
- F1 Bottas won the qualification in Austria
- #WC2018: Big guns primed for quarter-final battles
- Samsung’s most innovative phone ever might launch before the Galaxy S10