Rumors indicate that Apple is planning to release three new iPhones this year-two with pricey OLED screens, and an entry-level LCD model. This year's iPhones may give you a few new color options to choose from, according to a report by Apple analyst Ming Chi Kuo, obtained by MacRumors.
"Unlike most Apple devices, the 6.1" device will reportedly ship with a variety of color options, including red, orange, blue, grey and white.
That's right. An orange iPhone could be on the way. The current iPhone X, at 5.8 inches, will receive an improvement in specs, while a new 6.5-inch OLED iPhone X Plus will retail for around $1000. Many expected the 5C to be a budget iPhone, but Apple launched the device at just $100 less than the flagship iPhone 5S, prompting buyers to pay extra for premium features.
This new report is also claiming that Apple will release the upgraded 5.8-inch iPhone and larger 6.5-inch iPhone in three colors: space grey, silver, and gold.
Ant-Man And The Wasp's TWO Post-Credits Scenes Explained
Check out what Paul Rudd had to say in the player above and below is exactly what we talked about. Since they are under house arrest, they can not participate in the fight in Infinity War .
Now it's feared that a lot of people's iPhone chargers will soon be out of date and unable to juice up the latest Apple smartphones. Apple is also turning its back on 3D Touch, a stainless steel frame, and a dual-camera system in that version, according to the report.
Some iPod models were available in as many as nine different colors. He said that he expects the LCD iPhone to account for 55 percent of Apple's total iPhone sales this generation and for an increasing number of people to find value in the OLED-based versions.
Apple is expected to unveil the new iPhones in September.
- Julius Randle an unrestricted free agent after Lakers renounce his rights
- The Rise And Fall Of Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan's Three-Time Leader: Timeline
- Former champion Venus crashes out of Wimbledon in third round
- Formula One: Red Bull's Verstappen Wins Austrian GP As Mercedes Implodes
- Japan loses to Belgium but wins hearts after cleaning up stadium
- Trump’s Judicial Adviser Names Four Potential Supreme Court Nominees
- Google reportedly allows outside app developers to read people's Gmails
- Samsung Phones Reportedly Go Rogue and Send Pictures to Random Contacts
- Chris Paul To Sign $160 Million Deal With Rockets
- Obama handed 2.5K Iranians citizenship in Iran nuke deal