That said, all those guys are all on one-year deals, the Lakers have maintained flexibility long term.
He teams up with James who will join the Lakers on a four-year deal worth $153.3million (£116m).
According to Ramona Shelburne, Randle asked the Lakers to renounce his rights upon the Rondo signing once it became clear he would have a diminished role.
Cousins was in line for a max deal last season until he tore his achilles tendon while playing for the New Orleans Pelicans.
Samsung Phones Reportedly Go Rogue and Send Pictures to Random Contacts
The glitch leaves no trace of shared data in the phone's messaging app . 'Um, this is disturbing, ' one person said. They only discovered when the recipient of these photos answered back inquiring about the mysterious messages.
With Rondo as a pass-first point guard without much of a shot, he's a sensible back-up to Lonzo Ball, unless he beats out LaVar Ball's son for the job.
Why? To free up the $12.5 million cap hold so they could chase other players and hand out slightly oversized one-year contracts.
The Pelicans lost Rajon Rondo to the Lakers earlier on Monday. The Lakers added Rondo's quick hands and length, Stephenson's aggressive defense, McGee's length and shot-blocking ability and brought back one of their best defenders from previous year in Caldwell-Pope.
Rajon Rondo is teaming up with LeBron James. Randle is more of a ball-handler and off-the-dribble threat.
Rondo is going to Lakers training camp and has plans to compete for the starting job, according to Yahoo Sports. The next big question revolves around free agent DeMarcus Cousins. He had averages of 16.1 points, and 8.0 rebounds, per game. Prior to James' arrival, Turner Sports' David Aldridge reported that Randle was not interested in remaining in Los Angeles, which selected him with the seventh pick out of Kentucky in the 2014 National Basketball Association draft.
- What’s New For Amazon’s Prime Day? Deals At Whole Foods
- Fabian Delph given permission to leave England World Cup squad
- Now not the time to talk about my future, says Ronaldo
- Trump Condemns Democrats Calling to Abolish ICE: ‘It Will Never Happen!’
- Best Twitter reactions after South Korea knock Germany out
- Cardin Dodges on Whether U.S. Should Abolish ICE
- With Fortnite Playground Issues Continuing, Epic Replaces Another Limited-Time Mode
- Ronaldo follows Messi out of Russian Federation as Portugal hit Uruguay roadblock
- Obama handed 2.5K Iranians citizenship in Iran nuke deal
- Jesse Lingard: Gareth Southgate's 'formation suits us perfectly' claims England star