Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had earlier reported that Belgium's opponents, Brazil, defeated Mexico by 2-0 in their last-16 match.
They look like serious contenders, while for Spain their elimination is a disaster - they had been considered among the favourites but had their preparations ruined when coach Julen Lopetegui was sensationally sacked on the eve of the tournament. "We were leading and we were going to win, but I didn't expect this reversal of the result".
"We know what to do and not what to do", Hazard continued. "This is our third time in the last 16 and we have been very tactical in our approach", Nishino said.
So much for this being a "World" Cup. We have 23 players, which we saw against England.
What’s New For Amazon’s Prime Day? Deals At Whole Foods
Amazon promises an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items at Whole Foods and deeper discounts on some popular products. On Prime Day , we'll be posting up the best deals we can find for you, so prepare your method of payment for the festivities.
"It's time to shine, definitely", Hazard said.
Japan's victory over 10-man Colombia in their opening fixture was the first competitive win for the continent over a South American side, while South Korea's defeat of the defending champions in their final group match was simply extraordinary.
"When we went 2-0 down (against Japan) there was the psychological feeling of "ok, we have nothing to lose", which freed us up. We will see at the end what happens", he told reporters on Sunday. They have never won a knockout-round game at the competition.
The World Cup is now in the "final sixteen" stage, which will then see the eight winning teams go through to the quarter finals.
A so-called "golden generation" of Belgian stars are running out of time to win a major title but Hazard said they have a chance to make their rich talents count in Russian Federation.
- Samsung Phones Reportedly Go Rogue and Send Pictures to Random Contacts
- Paul George Expected To Immediately Re-Sign With Thunder
- Fabian Delph given permission to leave England World Cup squad
- Obama handed 2.5K Iranians citizenship in Iran nuke deal
- Wild brawl mars World Cup basketball qualifier in Philippines
- Trump Condemns Democrats Calling to Abolish ICE: ‘It Will Never Happen!’
- A final good-bye: Toys R Us closes its doors forever
- Jesse Lingard: Gareth Southgate's 'formation suits us perfectly' claims England star
- Ronaldo follows Messi out of Russian Federation as Portugal hit Uruguay roadblock
- Now not the time to talk about my future, says Ronaldo