England approach the match fresh and injury-free, but their 23-man squad could well be a player light as Delph flew back to the United Kingdom straight after starting last Thursday's defeat to Belgium. "But I'm coming off the back of a hat-trick and I'm ready to go in a very important game for us against Colombia", Kane told Britain's Sunday newspapers.
However, Southgate did warn that England should not get ahead of themselves as they still have to get past Colombia, who reached the last-eight of the 2014 World Cup.
To add to England's potential misery, Colombia got a boost to their attack Tuesday, with multiple reports that star James Rodriguez looks set to play after having to sub off early against Senegal.
"We're not the favourites, we're playing against the country that invented football", said 32-year-old Espanyol midfielder Sanchez.
"He's a great finisher", Lingard said, according to the MEN.
"On the pitch you learn about them as well to get a rough idea of how they play - what are their qualities, what are their weaknesses".
A Strawberry Moon will sweeten up the night sky tonight
The pair will climb to its highest point for the night around midnight and will sit low in the west at dawn on June 28 and 29. Cloud-free conditions will lead to uninterrupted views of Saturn for much of the western and central US on Wednesday night.
"We've been practising and going through strategies on penalties since March". Especially when balls are just dropping in for you and things are going for you.
"Their strikers are defenders when it's time to defend and they can defend in their own box as well", said Eriksson.
"I don't think we lost any momentum".
I've always said we've had a chance but at the moment I can't see past Brazil.
"We are not really fussed what side (of the draw) we got chosen on". "Maybe if I'd played against Belgium and didn't score, I'd be thinking, "I didn't score in the last game".
"I think it's very risky". He has been exceptional, we have been so fortunate to have a squad of players whose character and spirit have formed an incredible bond while we have been away and he has been fundamental to that.
- Two-thirds of Americans oppose reversing Roe vs. Wade
- A final good-bye: Toys R Us closes its doors forever
- Germany's early World Cup exit 'hurts so much' for Ozil
- Mascherano calls time on career after painful France defeat
- Priyanka Chopra Said the Cutest Thing About Nick Jonas
- Lakers Trade For Kawhi Could Clinch LeBron Signing
- LeBron James's National Basketball Association move to LA has really got people talking
- Sampaoli sure Argentina can find feet against France
- Paul George Expected To Immediately Re-Sign With Thunder
- Cardin Dodges on Whether U.S. Should Abolish ICE