England approach the match fresh and injury-free, but their 23-man squad could well be a player light as Delph flew back to the United Kingdom straight after starting last Thursday's defeat to Belgium. "But I'm coming off the back of a hat-trick and I'm ready to go in a very important game for us against Colombia", Kane told Britain's Sunday newspapers.
However, Southgate did warn that England should not get ahead of themselves as they still have to get past Colombia, who reached the last-eight of the 2014 World Cup.
To add to England's potential misery, Colombia got a boost to their attack Tuesday, with multiple reports that star James Rodriguez looks set to play after having to sub off early against Senegal.
"We're not the favourites, we're playing against the country that invented football", said 32-year-old Espanyol midfielder Sanchez.
"He's a great finisher", Lingard said, according to the MEN.
"On the pitch you learn about them as well to get a rough idea of how they play - what are their qualities, what are their weaknesses".
LeBron James's National Basketball Association move to LA has really got people talking
James is certainly the most prominent free agent signed by the Lakers since Shaquille O'Neal left the Orlando Magic in 1996. Now he has to go through the Warriors and the Rockets in the Western Conference playoffs before the NBA Finals.
"We've been practising and going through strategies on penalties since March". Especially when balls are just dropping in for you and things are going for you.
"Their strikers are defenders when it's time to defend and they can defend in their own box as well", said Eriksson.
"I don't think we lost any momentum".
I've always said we've had a chance but at the moment I can't see past Brazil.
"We are not really fussed what side (of the draw) we got chosen on". "Maybe if I'd played against Belgium and didn't score, I'd be thinking, "I didn't score in the last game".
"I think it's very risky". He has been exceptional, we have been so fortunate to have a squad of players whose character and spirit have formed an incredible bond while we have been away and he has been fundamental to that.
- Sampaoli sure Argentina can find feet against France
- Cardin Dodges on Whether U.S. Should Abolish ICE
- Ronaldo follows Messi out of Russian Federation as Portugal hit Uruguay roadblock
- Mascherano calls time on career after painful France defeat
- Tesla hits Model 3 weekly production goal for first time
- Canada hits back at US with $12.6 billion in retaliatory tariffs
- Sanju BEATS PK to become director Rajkumar Hirani's biggest opener
- Priyanka Chopra Said the Cutest Thing About Nick Jonas
- Lakers Trade For Kawhi Could Clinch LeBron Signing
- Wild brawl mars World Cup basketball qualifier in Philippines