Preliminary investigation revealed that the head of the family is running a plywood shop in the same premises.
Ten of them were blindfolded and hanging from the roof.
Detectives are investigating whether the four men, three women and four girls could have been victims of feuding gangs.
Samsung has finally agreed to pay up for copying the iPhone
But the last major event in the case came in May when the court ordered Samsung to pay Apple $ 539 million in damages. Samsung paid $548 million of the $1.05 billion owed to Apple in 2015, but appealed all the way to the U.S.
The family. originally from Rajasthan lived in the Burari house for twenty years, according to India Today.
A police team has been rushed to the spot and an investigation is underway to ascertain if it was a case of mass suicide or murder. He alerted the other neighbours and informed the police. The man reported the incident to police and cordoned the area.
Police officials are reportedly gathering details about the family members from the neighbours and are also calling the relatives of the deceased. No suicide note has been found, Kumar said. Police said they received a call at about 8 am from near Guru Govind Singh Hospital in Sant Nagar of Burari area, informing them about the tragedy.
- Trump Condemns Democrats Calling to Abolish ICE: ‘It Will Never Happen!’
- A final good-bye: Toys R Us closes its doors forever
- Priyanka Chopra Said the Cutest Thing About Nick Jonas
- Ronaldo follows Messi out of Russian Federation as Portugal hit Uruguay roadblock
- Divided European Union leaders hold talks on migration
- Trump rallies for GOP Senate candidate Kevin Cramer in North Dakota
- Aeroméxico Offers Discount Trips to Seoul to Celebrate World Cup Success
- Bentley breaks SUV hillclimb record with Kiwi at the helm
- Germany's early World Cup exit 'hurts so much' for Ozil
- Lakers Trade For Kawhi Could Clinch LeBron Signing