Preliminary investigation revealed that the head of the family is running a plywood shop in the same premises.
Ten of them were blindfolded and hanging from the roof.
Detectives are investigating whether the four men, three women and four girls could have been victims of feuding gangs.
Mascherano calls time on career after painful France defeat
Remarkably, neither Ronaldo nor Messi have managed to score a single goal in a knockout tie in four World Cups going back to 2006. After Uruguay clinched victory to set up a last-eight showdown with France , Cavani told A Bola: "It's very exciting".
The family. originally from Rajasthan lived in the Burari house for twenty years, according to India Today.
A police team has been rushed to the spot and an investigation is underway to ascertain if it was a case of mass suicide or murder. He alerted the other neighbours and informed the police. The man reported the incident to police and cordoned the area.
Police officials are reportedly gathering details about the family members from the neighbours and are also calling the relatives of the deceased. No suicide note has been found, Kumar said. Police said they received a call at about 8 am from near Guru Govind Singh Hospital in Sant Nagar of Burari area, informing them about the tragedy.
- Trump Condemns Democrats Calling to Abolish ICE: ‘It Will Never Happen!’
- Sanju BEATS PK to become director Rajkumar Hirani's biggest opener
- Germany's early World Cup exit 'hurts so much' for Ozil
- Two-thirds of Americans oppose reversing Roe vs. Wade
- Priyanka Chopra Said the Cutest Thing About Nick Jonas
- Midfielder Matic Admits Brazil's Superiority Showed Against Serbia
- Serena Williams is given the No. 25 seed for Wimbledon
- ‘Abolish ICE!’ 575 arrested after protesters occupy US Senate building (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- Aeroméxico Offers Discount Trips to Seoul to Celebrate World Cup Success
- Gareth Southgate admits knives will be out if England lose to Colombia