He noted that Heitkamp voted against repealing President Barack Obama's health care law and the Republican tax plan and claims she'll also oppose his Supreme Court Justice pick.
Put more succinctly to CNN's Jeff Zeleny earlier this week, Heitkamp said, "He's going to say some mean things about me".
Trump was directly involved in recruiting a reticent Cramer into what Republicans see as one of their best opportunities to pick off a Democratic-held Senate seat. "Heidi Heitkamp will be a 'vote no" for whoever he nominates to replace Kennedy because 'she will be told to do so.' He told the crowd that a vote for Heitkamp or any other Democrat in the state is essentially a vote for impeachment-pushing Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters.
Manchin, Donnelly and Heitkamp are Democrats from states Trump won in 2016 that he's targeted them for defeat in November's midterm elections.
In a later statement, Democratic-NPL Party faulted Cramer for the trade war and its impact on North Dakota agriculture, saying his actions "threaten the livelihood of North Dakota's farmers and ranchers".
Heitkamp's campaign confirmed to ABC News that the senator will not be in the state during President Trump's rally because the U.S. Senate is now in session. "Please keep Maxine Waters on the air as your face and your mouthpiece for the Democrats".
Novak Djokovic hopes are dashed as Marin Cilic clinches Queen's title
I think everything was working well for those two-and-a-half weeks. For more sports coverage , visit the ABS-CBN Sports website . It was Friday and couple days, two days until the final.
He accused Heitkamp of working hand-in-hand with Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and Pelosi.
"You need a senator who doesn't just talk like they're from North Dakota, but votes like they're from North Dakota", Trump told the audience.
The political realities of the state are not lost on Heitkamp, who relies on her bipartisan credentials and personal appeal in the state, and has not been afraid to tout her working relationship with President Trump and maintain a measured distance between herself and the brand of the national Democratic Party.
It took a while, but the White House has finally focused on a winnable Senate election in North Dakota.
"We must elect more Republicans", Trump said later.
Trump is scheduled to appear at a rally Wednesday evening in a 6,000-seat Fargo hockey arena in a burst of campaign appearances that has included Nevada, Minnesota and SC.
"One of my biggest critics, a slovenly man named Joe Crowley got his ass kicked by a young woman who had a lot of energy", Trump, who was raised in Jamaica, Queens, said.
- Argentina players stage coup against Jorge Sampaoli before Nigeria clash
- "Making A Murderer" Convict Brendan Dassey’s Case Denied By Supreme Court
- A Strawberry Moon will sweeten up the night sky tonight
- McEnroe calls On Wimbledon chiefs to show sense as Williams returns
- Lakers Receiving Pressure To Trade For Kawhi Leonard Because of LeBron
- Midfielder Matic Admits Brazil's Superiority Showed Against Serbia
- Samsung has finally agreed to pay up for copying the iPhone
- ‘Abolish ICE!’ 575 arrested after protesters occupy US Senate building (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- Book award drops Laura Ingalls Wilder's name over her lack of 'inclusiveness'
- Lakers reportedly aiming to have LeBron James team up with Chris Paul