Remarkably, Gonzalo Higuain has not scored in his last eight matches for Argentina.Another aspect of the game will be France's capacity to prevent Messi from being fed by the opposing midfield, notably Ever Banega.
Lionel Messi has previously suggested he will retire from worldwide football if Argentina don't win in Russian Federation.
The Argentina starting 11 against the Super Eagles was the oldest ever in the nation's World Cup history - with an average age of 30 years and 189 days - and the issue of aging stars such as Javier Mascherano and an imbalanced team have made this a hard World Cup so far for the team.
The two-time World Champions had their backs against the wall in the group finale against Nigeria, but they pulled through and secured a 2-1 win thanks to a late goal from Manchester United centre-back, Marcos Rojo. "They also have [Barcelona] team-mates whom I know well".
"Now, I see him a lot more comfortable now". "Kylian has great quality and great potential - I think that he will get a bit more space against Argentina than he did in the group stage". On both occasions, they reached the final, losing it in 1930 and winning in 1978. He is the last Argentinean player to score against France, back in February 2009 in a friendly (2-0).
FIFA World Cup 2018 France v/s Argentina match will take place on Saturday, June 30.
Apple to release new AirPods, HomePod, over-ear headphones in 2019?
These were supposed to come out later this year, but they ran into issues and the release was pushed back to early next year. While this does fill in a few gaps in the Apple/Beats lineup of headphones, this is a roll of the dice for Apple.
Di Maria is yet to score in Russian Federation but does have 19 worldwide goals.
"We have two completely different styles but I have faith we will impose our own style and dictate the pace and rhythm of the game".
"I see him everyday".
The South Americans looked in real danger of crashing out at the group stage before a dramatic victory over Nigeria saw them through to the last 16 as runners-up behind Croatia. La Albiceleste has been under heavy scrutiny during the current World Cup campaign - and for good measure, considering how poor the team has been.
"Leo is completely committed to the team, first and foremost you see this on the pitch", the Argentina coach said.
The 19-year-old Paris Saint-Germain forward already has one goal to his name in the Group Stages and will look to utilize his speed and agility to cut through Argentine's defense and lead the attack alongside other stars like Antoine Griezmann.
- Sanju BEATS PK to become director Rajkumar Hirani's biggest opener
- Luis Suarez Starts Up Front With Edinson Cavani In Uruguay Game
- Serena Williams is given the No. 25 seed for Wimbledon
- Gareth Southgate: ‘We wouldn’t swap Harry Kane for anyone’
- Novak Djokovic hopes are dashed as Marin Cilic clinches Queen's title
- Lakers reportedly aiming to have LeBron James team up with Chris Paul
- Trump Rages Against Harley Davidson Via Twitter, Casting Blame
- Trump gets new Supreme Court pick as critical 'swing vote' resigns
- Samsung has finally agreed to pay up for copying the iPhone
- U.S. to Present North Korea with Timeline Outlining Specific Requests