Remarkably, Gonzalo Higuain has not scored in his last eight matches for Argentina.Another aspect of the game will be France's capacity to prevent Messi from being fed by the opposing midfield, notably Ever Banega.
Lionel Messi has previously suggested he will retire from worldwide football if Argentina don't win in Russian Federation.
The Argentina starting 11 against the Super Eagles was the oldest ever in the nation's World Cup history - with an average age of 30 years and 189 days - and the issue of aging stars such as Javier Mascherano and an imbalanced team have made this a hard World Cup so far for the team.
The two-time World Champions had their backs against the wall in the group finale against Nigeria, but they pulled through and secured a 2-1 win thanks to a late goal from Manchester United centre-back, Marcos Rojo. "They also have [Barcelona] team-mates whom I know well".
"Now, I see him a lot more comfortable now". "Kylian has great quality and great potential - I think that he will get a bit more space against Argentina than he did in the group stage". On both occasions, they reached the final, losing it in 1930 and winning in 1978. He is the last Argentinean player to score against France, back in February 2009 in a friendly (2-0).
FIFA World Cup 2018 France v/s Argentina match will take place on Saturday, June 30.
US Mideast peace plan to be announced soon: Kushner
Abbas cut communications with the Trump administration after it recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in December 2017. The Islamic militant group Hamas that rules Gaza has led three months of protests that turned violent.
Di Maria is yet to score in Russian Federation but does have 19 worldwide goals.
"We have two completely different styles but I have faith we will impose our own style and dictate the pace and rhythm of the game".
"I see him everyday".
The South Americans looked in real danger of crashing out at the group stage before a dramatic victory over Nigeria saw them through to the last 16 as runners-up behind Croatia. La Albiceleste has been under heavy scrutiny during the current World Cup campaign - and for good measure, considering how poor the team has been.
"Leo is completely committed to the team, first and foremost you see this on the pitch", the Argentina coach said.
The 19-year-old Paris Saint-Germain forward already has one goal to his name in the Group Stages and will look to utilize his speed and agility to cut through Argentine's defense and lead the attack alongside other stars like Antoine Griezmann.
- Lakers Receiving Pressure To Trade For Kawhi Leonard Because of LeBron
- Colombia feeling pressure of potential early World Cup exit
- "Making A Murderer" Convict Brendan Dassey’s Case Denied By Supreme Court
- U.S. to Present North Korea with Timeline Outlining Specific Requests
- Prince William kicks off busy day in Israel at Holocaust memorial
- Trump Rages Against Harley Davidson Via Twitter, Casting Blame
- Sanju BEATS PK to become director Rajkumar Hirani's biggest opener
- Trump gets new Supreme Court pick as critical 'swing vote' resigns
- Gareth Southgate: ‘We wouldn’t swap Harry Kane for anyone’
- Serena Williams is given the No. 25 seed for Wimbledon