"But they're always welcome". What's more exciting is that on Saturday, the first day of the second stage, Argentina's Lionel Messi and Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo will be in action!
That result means a tricky tie against Spain, who needed a stoppage-time equaliser from Iago Aspas to avoid defeat against Morocco. The latest odds and betting lines have Brazil and Spain as the heavy favorites.
Amazingly, it is the first time in eight decades that Germany have failed to make it past the opening round of World Cup competition. We gave a bad picture in the three games.
Mourinho, 55, has particularly fond memories of the Mexico World Cup in 1986, and especially a stunning goal scored by Mexico's Manuel Negrete in the last 16 match against Bulgaria in front of 114,000 fans at a raucous Azteca stadium. Brazil are unbeaten and have only conceded one goal so far, but there is a sense there is more to come from a squad that qualified at a canter from the notoriously tough South American section under head coach Tite.
Denmark have reached the Round of 16 without really standing out, although they've certainly enjoyed a standout moment at the tournament.
But the 20-year-old student was determined to look on the bright side.
"Making A Murderer" Convict Brendan Dassey’s Case Denied By Supreme Court
Extinguishing the possibility that Texas could be placed back under federal electoral supervision, the U.S. I view this as a profound miscarriage of justice", Judge Ilana Diamond Rovner wrote in her dissent.
In stark contrast, the paper had used the same headline in 2014, alongside a photo of an elated Kroos, when Germany beat Brazil 7-1 in the World Cup semi-final.
The Real Madrid star bagged four goals in his first two games, taking his total World Cup tally up to seven. England now top the group and need only a draw to make it to the next round as group toppers.
Spain looked suspect defensively last time out against Morocco, but Russian Federation haven't scored a World Cup goal against European opposition on European soil since 1982 against Belgium.
South Korea had a shock victory over holders Germany in their final game of the tournament but it wasn't enough to take them through to the knockouts.
Sweden's Ludwig Augustinsson put his side ahead against Mexico and in return, he sank Germany's hopes of progressing. Sweden topped the group, and Italy went home.
"We were in the England end and we clearly were a rarity".
- Trump gets new Supreme Court pick as critical 'swing vote' resigns
- Canada hits back at US with $12.6 billion in retaliatory tariffs
- Trump Rages Against Harley Davidson Via Twitter, Casting Blame
- Samsung has finally agreed to pay up for copying the iPhone
- Lakers reportedly aiming to have LeBron James team up with Chris Paul
- Serena Williams is given the No. 25 seed for Wimbledon
- Midfielder Matic Admits Brazil's Superiority Showed Against Serbia
- Apple to release new AirPods, HomePod, over-ear headphones in 2019?
- Lakers Receiving Pressure To Trade For Kawhi Leonard Because of LeBron
- Sampaoli sure Argentina can find feet against France