The 2014 champions were eliminated on Wednesday following a 2-0 defeat at the hands of South Korea.
Fittingly it was just as well that the World Cup's biggest story was sealed with the VAR system.
The 2014 World Cup winning coach also owned up to the mistakes his side made in Russian Federation and refused to make any excuses for the two defeats in three group stage games.
But the Germans failed to fire on Russian soil, suffering a shock 1-0 loss to Mexico in their opener, scraping past Sweden with a stoppage-time victor, and then losing 2-0 to South Korea at the Kazan Arena on Wednesday. He lost his place to Jonas Hector for the remaining two games.
"They are very important players, strategically and mentally", Son said. All they needed was one goal from South Korea to breathe easy.
"We're coming into tomorrow's game expecting that we can do a performance at the top level we've already showed on several occasions".
Priyanka Chopra Said the Cutest Thing About Nick Jonas
What was ethereal was the nanad-bhabhi jodi of Shloka and Isha twinning in their mogra duppatta , happily posing for the camera. Up till now she had been private about her rumoured relation, with just Nick being vocal about how much he admires Priyanka.
It will be tough for Germany to re-group after this loss.
A questionable celebration by German players near the Swedish bench added to the disappointment. El Tri was on the brink of elimination if Germany had beaten South Korea.
"In the end we did not do enough", the midfielder said.
"Who cares we won't make it to the round of 16?"
Sweden's 3-0 win over Mexico in the group's other match meant the pair advanced on six points apiece.
After the game, coach Joachim Low refused to lay blame exclusively on Ozil. We congratulate Sweden and Mexico on reaching playoffs, and South Korea on their victory.
The Germans were very poor and deservedly beaten by Mexico in game one and only pipped Sweden thanks to a stunning last-gasp free-kick. Brazilians flocked to Kroos' account in numbers, taking turns to send him similar messages mocking Germany's exit from the tournament.
- Divided European Union leaders hold talks on migration
- Book award drops Laura Ingalls Wilder's name over her lack of 'inclusiveness'
- Trump gets new Supreme Court pick as critical 'swing vote' resigns
- ‘Abolish ICE!’ 575 arrested after protesters occupy US Senate building (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- Luis Suarez Starts Up Front With Edinson Cavani In Uruguay Game
- A Strawberry Moon will sweeten up the night sky tonight
- Harden wins first career NBA MVP award
- Midfielder Matic Admits Brazil's Superiority Showed Against Serbia
- Sampaoli sure Argentina can find feet against France
- Prince William kicks off busy day in Israel at Holocaust memorial