The exterior is finished either in deep Beluga black paint or striking Radium, with 22-inch wheels in a bespoke two-tone finish of Beluga with Radium accents. Inside, a roll cage is installed to protect Millen, along with a fire extinguisher system, and a racing bucket seat with harness seat belts.
Ducati and Carlin Dunne have done it again, and have won the 2018 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb to reclaim their crown as the fastest to make it up America's Mountain on two wheels. To celebrate the win, a Pikes Peak Bentayga will be offered in limited numbers carrying the same livery (minus the numbers) in Bentley Mulliner specification.
Now joining that illustrious list (which surely includes dozens more) is this, the Bentley Bentayga Pikes Peak Edition.
The VW I.D. R vehicle in which Dumas made the record is something which has impressed the onlookers and other people concerned with the racing that goes on at Pikes Peak.
Needless to say, if you wish to purchase a Bentayga W12 just like Rhys Millen's (minus the safety equipment), you can.
What's that extra in my online cart? Soon, maybe a sales tax
Tom Reed, R-N.Y., said he supported the ruling's creation of a level playing field between online sellers and physical retailers. The court gave South Dakota a victory, knocking aside the physical-presence rule as arbitrary and obsolete in the digital age.
Tyres were selected from Pirelli's DOT-marked range, and a production-specification Akrapovic sports exhaust was fitted. The Pikes Peak ditches the regular Bentayga's brightwork in favour of black trim. The dash features carbon fibre inserts, which are completed with a Pikes Peak logo. Inside the Pikes Peak Bentayga, Key Lime accents mesh with Beluga leather, Alcantara, and an Eliade cloth headliner.
"This record proves the outstanding dynamic ability of the Bentayga - demonstrating again how Bentley Motors is the only automotive company in the world that can combine pinnacle luxury and breathtaking performance".
The result? Six hundred horsepower and 663 foot-pounds of torque (at sea level), sent to ZF's eight speed automatic transmission and permanent four-wheel drive.
Although Bentley won't announce pricing until the auto goes on sale in Europe and the United States in August, it's fair to assume a hefty increase on the standard W12 car's £162,700.
- Erdogan faces major test as Turks vote for president, parliament
- "Making A Murderer" Convict Brendan Dassey’s Case Denied By Supreme Court
- Harden wins first career NBA MVP award
- Divided European Union leaders hold talks on migration
- Book award drops Laura Ingalls Wilder's name over her lack of 'inclusiveness'
- Lakers reportedly aiming to have LeBron James team up with Chris Paul
- Argentina players stage coup against Jorge Sampaoli before Nigeria clash
- Women in Saudi Arabia can now drive as longstanding ban ends
- US to send caskets to NKorea to return war remains
- Midfielder Matic Admits Brazil's Superiority Showed Against Serbia