The exterior is finished either in deep Beluga black paint or striking Radium, with 22-inch wheels in a bespoke two-tone finish of Beluga with Radium accents. Inside, a roll cage is installed to protect Millen, along with a fire extinguisher system, and a racing bucket seat with harness seat belts.
Ducati and Carlin Dunne have done it again, and have won the 2018 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb to reclaim their crown as the fastest to make it up America's Mountain on two wheels. To celebrate the win, a Pikes Peak Bentayga will be offered in limited numbers carrying the same livery (minus the numbers) in Bentley Mulliner specification.
Now joining that illustrious list (which surely includes dozens more) is this, the Bentley Bentayga Pikes Peak Edition.
The VW I.D. R vehicle in which Dumas made the record is something which has impressed the onlookers and other people concerned with the racing that goes on at Pikes Peak.
Needless to say, if you wish to purchase a Bentayga W12 just like Rhys Millen's (minus the safety equipment), you can.
Luis Suarez Starts Up Front With Edinson Cavani In Uruguay Game
What time does The FIFA World Cup 2018 Uruguay v/s Saudia Arabia match begin? Suarez is the most successful player of Uruguay . They will face each other on Monday in Samara with first place in Group A on the line.
Tyres were selected from Pirelli's DOT-marked range, and a production-specification Akrapovic sports exhaust was fitted. The Pikes Peak ditches the regular Bentayga's brightwork in favour of black trim. The dash features carbon fibre inserts, which are completed with a Pikes Peak logo. Inside the Pikes Peak Bentayga, Key Lime accents mesh with Beluga leather, Alcantara, and an Eliade cloth headliner.
"This record proves the outstanding dynamic ability of the Bentayga - demonstrating again how Bentley Motors is the only automotive company in the world that can combine pinnacle luxury and breathtaking performance".
The result? Six hundred horsepower and 663 foot-pounds of torque (at sea level), sent to ZF's eight speed automatic transmission and permanent four-wheel drive.
Although Bentley won't announce pricing until the auto goes on sale in Europe and the United States in August, it's fair to assume a hefty increase on the standard W12 car's £162,700.
- Salah to Egypt fans: We are sorry, these players are still young
- Trump Rages Against Harley Davidson Via Twitter, Casting Blame
- Trump gets new Supreme Court pick as critical 'swing vote' resigns
- Samsung has finally agreed to pay up for copying the iPhone
- Supreme Court rules in favor of online sales tax
- "Making A Murderer" Convict Brendan Dassey’s Case Denied By Supreme Court
- Serena Williams is given the No. 25 seed for Wimbledon
- What's that extra in my online cart? Soon, maybe a sales tax
- Midfielder Matic Admits Brazil's Superiority Showed Against Serbia
- US to send caskets to NKorea to return war remains