"Selecting Moe Wagner, he was a big target for Magic". Pacers president Kevin Pritchard said the team would keep Darren Collison. We love him, this city loves him. "Magic had to get over a Spartan drafting a Wolverine but once we got over that, he was our guy". "But the Lakers got not only a shooter; I can do way more than just shoot". Newman will join Kansas teammate Svi Mykhailiuk with the Lakers, selected 47th overall in Thursday's draft. Wagner will likely backup Brook Lopez. He said he considers another player of that generation, Kobe Bryant, to be the greatest Laker of all time. Youngmisuk didn't just insinuate that Wagner is the type of athletic big that the Lakers are looking for.
"We want to respect his space during this process, and I continue to have really good dialogue with his management team as he goes through that process".
In addition, James also the led the league in the 2017-2018 wins over replacement ratio.
"For us, we're sticking to those core principles, which are guys that are high-IQ basketball players that play the game the right way, that can shoot, that have length, that have versatility, that have toughness". "Coach [Luke] Walton used to play, he is a player's coach, he wants his players to play and be confident, and they focus on playing fast, and that is something I am very excited to prove".
Women in Saudi Arabia can now drive as longstanding ban ends
Al-Ajaji had a US driver's license before obtaining a Saudi one and appeared comfortable at the wheel as she pulled up and parked. Saudi Arabia is among the most conservative countries in the world and women have traditionally had much fewer rights than men.
In any event, it's highly unlikely the Lakers will make three selections come Thursday night in Brooklyn.
The Ohio born star player was able to score averages of 27.5 points, 8.6 rebounds and 9.1 assists in 82 games at regular season and with an average time of 41.9 minutes in playoffs in 22 games, he scored 34.0 points, 9.1 rebounds and 9.0 assists. The Lakers - who struggled from 3-point range last season (29th out of 30 teams) - surely are enamored with the Ukrainian sharpshooter's blistering 44.4 percent clip from the arc during his senior season. But executing the Lakers' longtime goal of becoming a title contender this summer still will be no easy task.
Normally, a trade of this ilk wouldn't be a huge deal.
- Photo showing Melania Trump in 'don't care' jacket is real
- Colombia feeling pressure of potential early World Cup exit
- Erdogan faces major test as Turks vote for president, parliament
- Luis Suarez Starts Up Front With Edinson Cavani In Uruguay Game
- Melania Trump Visits Texas Shelter For Undocumented Children
- Supreme Court rules in favor of online sales tax
- In reversal, Trump signs order stopping family separation
- Prince William kicks off busy day in Israel at Holocaust memorial
- Novak Djokovic hopes are dashed as Marin Cilic clinches Queen's title
- Trump calls for deporting illegal immigrants with 'no judges or court cases'