It was the first time in England's history they have managed five goals in a first half and Kane became the first England player to score a World Cup hat-trick since Gary Lineker in 1986.
It might have only been Panama, but England could hardly have been more impressive in thrashing their Group G rivals to make it six points from six at this year's World Cup.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Romelu Lukaku both have four goals apiece and can be backed at [4.4] and [6.4] respectively, while Spain's Diego Costa (three goals) is available to back at [7.8].
From there Belgium went on to win the match comfortably, but it certainly was not routine for the side, and numerous Belgium faithful remain unconvinced by manager Martinez, though Lampard believes if he can get his tactics right, then they will be a real threat this summer.
He said his third goal, which came from a Ruben Loftus-Cheek shot that deflected off the English captain's heel into the net, "was one of the luckiest of my career".
Switzerland stuns Serbia with game winning goal in the 90th minute
The Swiss will advance to the round of 16 if they beat Costa Rica on Wednesday in Nizhny Novgorod. Follow live updates from Group E as Serbia take on Switzerland .
Though limited in ability, Panama's forwards did get into space behind England several times, showing that even if they do have Kane up front, plenty of work is still needed in defence.
The first goal came from Manchester City defender John Stones on eight minutes, who scored his first ever worldwide goal. "We wouldn't swap him for anyone in the tournament in terms of No. 9s", Southgate said.
Balague immediately got destroyed by England fans, with over 1,300 fans commenting and counting.
Can England win the World Cup?
The next tiebreaker is fair play - i.e. the amount of yellow and red cards accumulated by a team throughout the group stage.
Rumours before the game indicated that Marcus Rashford would start ahead of Raheem Sterling, who wasn't at his best against Tunisia, but the Man City forward kept his place and hardly put a foot wrong in the first half. Some have been a couple of weeks without a match and we're going to need more people ready as we get further into the tournament.
- Supreme Court's Wayfair tax decision sidelines Quill
- BJP rubbishes reports of JD(U) skipping yoga day event
- Catholic priest slaps baby then grabs its face during Christening
- Neymar returns to practice, Brazil guarantees he is ready
- U.S. Space Force: President Trump Proposes 6th Military Branch
- Trump signs order to end splitting of migrant families
- Nigeria's reluctant tactical change paid dividends in Iceland win - Rohr
- Supreme Court rules in favor of online sales tax
- Paul McCartney Sings Carpool Karaoke With James Corden
- Women in Saudi Arabia can now drive as longstanding ban ends