A source told Sky Sports News earlier this week that Sarri's representative is in London to finalise a deal for him to take over at Stamford Bridge. "I'm disappointed that he leaves like this but we have now a big coach (Carlo Ancelotti)".
Mertens probably has a couple of good years left in him but having Eden Hazard on one wing and his Belgian teammate on the other could provide us with one of the most destructive attacks in the Premier League.
It is not yet clear what will happen to Chelsea's current manager Antonio Conte with the club undecided on his future but it now appears nearly certain that Sarri will be at Stamford Bridge next season.
"I hope he will win something with Chelsea because he's a nice coach".
XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead After Being Shot In Miami
The victim was identified as XXXTentacion , whose birth name is Jahseh Onfroy, according to a tweet from the Sheriff's Office. With controversies overshadowing his career, Spotify briefly blacklisted Onfroy's songs from its service earlier this year.
The Daily Mail is reporting that Sarri is already putting together his Chelsea FC backroom staff despite no official announcement from the west London side about his anticipated appointment.
However, despite fresh interest from Chelsea this summer, Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has identified Koulibaly as one of the players who is too important to lose.
The Italian's representatives are finalising the details of his proposed contract with Chelsea and it has been made clear to the club that Sarri wants them to pursue the Juventus star. I think Chelsea fans will enjoy the style of football he plays.
The summer transfer window is open and managers are working hard on their transfer targets so we'll bring you all the latest gossip from around the globe.
- Trump threatens to impose more trade tariffs on China
- Vagabond Dwight Howard traded again, this time to the Brooklyn Nets
- Polite Japan Fans Clean Stadium After World Cup Win
- Putin trolls Federation Internationale de Football Association by inviting disgraced Blatter to World Cup
- 'Best in the world' Messi treated unfairly, says Sampaoli
- Google Launches Podcast Listening App on Android
- Donald Trump And Immigrant Girl Meet Face To Face On Time Cover
- Ministers resolute on Brexit stance as concessions move sees off vote rebellion
- Trump Says OPEC To Blame For High Oil Prices
- Hirving Lozano’s Goal Stuns World Cup Champs In Massive Upset