Cisse captained the historic Senegal side that reached the quarter-finals of the 2002 World Cup in Korea/Japan and has returned to the hotseat as one of the most highly-rated coaches in Russian Federation 2018.
Their fellow group H members Japan also had supporters who helped tidy up the Mordovia Arena, in Saransk, Mordovia, after their 2-1 victory over Colombia yesterday.
"I'm certain that one day an African team, an African country, will win the World Cup", he told BBC Sport.
The World Cup is always an opportunity for nations to share their own unique approach to the attractive game, celebration in victory and the grief of defeat.
Japan is known for this behavior.
Aliou Cissé is the coach of Senegal's World Cup team.
Vagabond Dwight Howard traded again, this time to the Brooklyn Nets
Dwight Howard's name can't be mentioned without hearing some snickers. Mozgov has two years left on his contract at $16 million per season.
Cisse however agrees that after five defeats in the six games featuring African teams, the hunt for glory could take some time.
The Blue Samurai supporters did likewise at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, with Japan-based football journalist Scott McIntyre explaining that cleanliness is considered a vitally important part of everyday life in the country.
The video clip of the dashing manager's fist-pumping celebration soon made it onto social media, where it has been hailed as "the meme of the 2018 World Cup".
In the match where odds were stacked against the island nation, the Japanese took advantage of Colombia's 10-man squad after defender Carlos Sanchez earned the first red card of the championship for a blatant handball.
According to TyC Sports, Senegal had designated fans who ensured their sectors were clear before they left the Otkritie Arena in Moscow. Poland's fans vastly outnumbered Senegal's, but the latter group managed to bring the noise and the gift of awesome music.
- A Heat Advisory is in effect for Father's Day
- U.S. judge sends Trump's ex-aide Manafort to jail, pending trial
- Giuliani: Time to probe Mueller
- Putin trolls Federation Internationale de Football Association by inviting disgraced Blatter to World Cup
- States can now force you to pay online sales tax
- 3 dead after natural disaster hits Osaka in western Japan
- Hirving Lozano’s Goal Stuns World Cup Champs In Massive Upset
- Technology comes to France’s aid in 2-1 win over Australia
- ‘Fortnite’ Switch Crossplay Detailed By Epic Games
- Kim Jong-un visits China