Cisse captained the historic Senegal side that reached the quarter-finals of the 2002 World Cup in Korea/Japan and has returned to the hotseat as one of the most highly-rated coaches in Russian Federation 2018.
Their fellow group H members Japan also had supporters who helped tidy up the Mordovia Arena, in Saransk, Mordovia, after their 2-1 victory over Colombia yesterday.
"I'm certain that one day an African team, an African country, will win the World Cup", he told BBC Sport.
The World Cup is always an opportunity for nations to share their own unique approach to the attractive game, celebration in victory and the grief of defeat.
Japan is known for this behavior.
Aliou Cissé is the coach of Senegal's World Cup team.
42 migrants saved by US Navy to Italy (3) - English
The whole group arrived on three separate boats, after some were transferred to two Italian vessels to make the journey safer. Hundreds of refugees arrived in Spain on Sunday after more than a week stranded in the Mediterranean Sea.
Cisse however agrees that after five defeats in the six games featuring African teams, the hunt for glory could take some time.
The Blue Samurai supporters did likewise at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, with Japan-based football journalist Scott McIntyre explaining that cleanliness is considered a vitally important part of everyday life in the country.
The video clip of the dashing manager's fist-pumping celebration soon made it onto social media, where it has been hailed as "the meme of the 2018 World Cup".
In the match where odds were stacked against the island nation, the Japanese took advantage of Colombia's 10-man squad after defender Carlos Sanchez earned the first red card of the championship for a blatant handball.
According to TyC Sports, Senegal had designated fans who ensured their sectors were clear before they left the Otkritie Arena in Moscow. Poland's fans vastly outnumbered Senegal's, but the latter group managed to bring the noise and the gift of awesome music.
- Technology comes to France’s aid in 2-1 win over Australia
- Putin trolls Federation Internationale de Football Association by inviting disgraced Blatter to World Cup
- Melania Trump enters debate over separation of migrant families
- A Heat Advisory is in effect for Father's Day
- Figures show about 2,000 minors separated from families at U.S. border
- XXXTentacion Pronounced Dead After Being Shot In Miami
- Prince Charles' Reported Nickname for Meghan Markle Is Kind of Awesome
- Arsenal to open Premier League season against champions Manchester City
- Giuliani: Time to probe Mueller
- U.S. judge sends Trump's ex-aide Manafort to jail, pending trial