Had he made it thru his entire freshman campaign without injury, there's a good chance Porter would be a lock for the top pick in the National Basketball Association draft but now there's doubt that he'll go with the first overall selection.
Most teams are cautious about the back injury and whether it might be a problem throughout Porter's career.
Porter's camp appears to feel comfortable with his stock.
Michael Porter Jr. might be the most tantalizing prospect available in next week's National Basketball Association draft and would fill a big need for the Kings.
European Central Bank rate pledge boosts stock markets
West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures were down 0.2 per cent at US$66.76 per barrel; Brent was down 0.6 per cent at US$75.49. Italy's new populist government is a coalition between the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement and the anti-immigration League.
Porter could potentially rise even higher than that if workouts go well.
But after Porter's scheduled workout this week was canceled, injury questions persist with the draft quickly approaching next Thursday. He was cleared to play just two weeks before his June 8 pro day.
A slew of other potential lottery picks, including Villanova's Mikal Bridges, Missouri's Michael Porter Jr., Michigan State's Miles Bridges, Alabama's Collin Sexton, Duke's Wendell Carter and Kentucky's Kevin Knox also secured invites. Teams will be on hand for medical evaluations Friday afternoon.
"There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with him right now", one National Basketball Association executive told ESPN.com. Several NBA teams including the Knicks, Kings, and Suns were expected to attend and get a second look at him.
- Inspector General Debunks Trump's Political Bias Claims Against Comey
- Eid To Be Celebrated Across India On Saturday, Tomorrow In Kerala
- India crush Afghanistan by an innings and 262 runs
- Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio, Celtics interested in trade
- N.Korea TV summit broadcast hails Kim as 'world leader'
- Amazon expands Whole Foods delivery for Prime members to 4 more cities
- Exiled Yemen president goes to UAE as port attack looms
- Saudi Crown Prince heads to Russian Federation for World Cup
- Oil Holds Gain as U.S. Stockpiles Fall While OPEC Remains Split
- AT&T can buy Time Warner as judge shuts down Department of Justice