Had he made it thru his entire freshman campaign without injury, there's a good chance Porter would be a lock for the top pick in the National Basketball Association draft but now there's doubt that he'll go with the first overall selection.
Most teams are cautious about the back injury and whether it might be a problem throughout Porter's career.
Porter's camp appears to feel comfortable with his stock.
Michael Porter Jr. might be the most tantalizing prospect available in next week's National Basketball Association draft and would fill a big need for the Kings.
Pompeo: US Hopes for Denuclearization of Korean Peninsula Within 2.5 Years
They also are a means of showing allied solidarity, which is part of the psychology of deterring enemy attack. He said to the North Korean leader in televised footage: "Come to Russian Federation ".
Porter could potentially rise even higher than that if workouts go well.
But after Porter's scheduled workout this week was canceled, injury questions persist with the draft quickly approaching next Thursday. He was cleared to play just two weeks before his June 8 pro day.
A slew of other potential lottery picks, including Villanova's Mikal Bridges, Missouri's Michael Porter Jr., Michigan State's Miles Bridges, Alabama's Collin Sexton, Duke's Wendell Carter and Kentucky's Kevin Knox also secured invites. Teams will be on hand for medical evaluations Friday afternoon.
"There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with him right now", one National Basketball Association executive told ESPN.com. Several NBA teams including the Knicks, Kings, and Suns were expected to attend and get a second look at him.
- Deontay Wilder Agrees To Terms For Massive Anthony Joshua Fight
- Chicago picks The Boring Company for high-speed link to airport
- Afghanistan hits back after 2 centuries for India in test
- Fortnite Switch has cross-play with PC
- Prince Harry, Meghan May Be King, Queen In Canada For This Reason
- European Central Bank rate pledge boosts stock markets
- Amazon expands Whole Foods delivery for Prime members to 4 more cities
- Exiled Yemen president goes to UAE as port attack looms
- Stage set for historic Trump-Kim summit in Singapore
- Technology helps France to a 2-1 win over Australia