Leonard's future with the Spurs is now unclear after a weird year that saw him make just nine appearances under Gregg Popovich due to a mystery quadriceps injury.
The Kawhi Leonard saga has reached the next level.
The Heat could also include a first-round draft pick, but they sort of have their hands tied when it comes to that.
Reports surfaced during the course of this year's National Basketball Association season that Leonard became unhappy with the Spurs organization, especially on how it handled his injury.
Apple Bans Cryptocurrency Mining On All Devices
However, mining for cryptocurrency is only acceptable if "performed off-device", such as in the case of cloud-based mining. Apple also has an existing section addressing cryptocurrency apps on its App Store that's been in place since about 2014.
Leonard is under contract for about $20.1 million next season and has a player's option for $21.3 million the following season.
Leonard's representatives have expressed his interest in playing for a big market, such as Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and NY.
The Spurs could also decide to stall, keeping their disgruntled star by waiting until the February trade deadline to find the best deal possible.
"If the Spurs are considering Spellman, the move does make sense". While many would not like the Lakers giving up their talented young players for Kawhi Leonard, there are certainly some benefits that would come from it. It seems insane to think the Claw could play anywhere other than San Antonio but if it's true, Kawhi is ready to give up $70 million dollars by leaving the Spurs. Frank Ntilikina has some value, as well as their 9th overall pick in this years draft, but its not likely that anything happens there. After all, the Lakers are among the leading suitors for LeBron James and perhaps Paul George, another Southern Californian who would like to return.
- Shawwal moon not sighted, Eid-ul-Fitr in Pakistan on Saturday
- Deontay Wilder Agrees To Terms For Massive Anthony Joshua Fight
- Putin says willing to meet Trump whenever US is ready
- Prince Harry, Meghan May Be King, Queen In Canada For This Reason
- Saudi Crown Prince heads to Russian Federation for World Cup
- Draymond Green admits he threw massive shade at Tristan Thompson after sweep
- Pompeo: US Hopes for Denuclearization of Korean Peninsula Within 2.5 Years
- California's Attorney General Vows National Fight To Defend The ACA
- Fortnite Switch has cross-play with PC
- Poll shows most South Koreans view summit positively