Meghan, who married the monarch's grandson in a glittering ceremony at her Windsor Castle home last month, traveled by the Royal Train to northwest England for a day of events.
Meghan's wedding gown was also designed by Givenchy, and the United Kingdom media noted her latest outfit was reminiscent of her wedding day. The duchess, who wore a beige Givenchy pencil dress, sat next to the Queen for the performance.
"Meghan was probably not aware of this and the royal household may have forgotten to brief The Duchess of Sussex in this nuance". It's the first time the pair has embarked on a royal engagement without Markle's husband, Prince Harry, by her side since the royal wedding in May. The 92-year-old royal donned a Stewart Parvin dress and jacket with a color-coordinated hat by Rachel Trevor Morgan.
On Saturday, Meghan broke royal tradition when she bared her shoulders at the Trooping the Colour parade in London. The engagement also consisted of, The Queen and Meghan stopping to view a Syrian settlement group doing traditional craftwork after they watched another performance that consisted of a dance by Fallen Angels. "It was deemed by some people to be a bit revealing, but personally I couldn't see any harm in it", Little said about Markle's getup.
After teasing a name change, IHOP says b is for burgers
Revamping its burger selection could convince customers to visit later in the day and for more than just hash browns and eggs. The temporary shift is turning out to be an effective publicity stunt aimed at advertising the restaurant's new burger menu.
While in Chester, the duo attended the grand opening of the Mersey Gateway Bridge, where they met with architects and community representatives. Meghan and the Queen were seated next to each other at the event, and had huge smiles on their faces as they interacted and whispered to one another.
In the caption, Kensington Palace explained that the two royals were "at the opening of the Mersey Gateway Bridge", watching local schoolchildren perform. However, it was noted that she was positioned behind Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Sussex. "The queen is not usually prone to laughter in public, but in these photos, while everyone else is reserved, the queen and Meghan are laughing it up".
It's impossible to forget the moment Meghan Markle wowed us all in her wedding reception dress, a fitted, structured and modern gown by Stella McCartney.
- AT&T can buy Time Warner as judge shuts down Department of Justice
- Super Mario Party has been announced for Nintendo Switch
- Amazon expands Whole Foods delivery for Prime members to 4 more cities
- Deontay Wilder Agrees To Terms For Massive Anthony Joshua Fight
- Scientists find cheap way to convert Carbon dioxide into gasoline
- Inspector General Debunks Trump's Political Bias Claims Against Comey
- Pompeo: US Hopes for Denuclearization of Korean Peninsula Within 2.5 Years
- N.Korea TV summit broadcast hails Kim as 'world leader'
- Ghana football boss resigns after being banned by FIFA
- Trump Says Kim Will Move Immediately on Denuclearization