On Tuesday, Epic Games will host an 50-team, 100-person invitational event during the Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles for its popular game Fortnite. Now you can take the game with you on-the-go on a device more capable than a smartphone. If you try and login to Fortnite on Switch, you'll receive an error message and there is no way to log out and try another account.
It's important to note that the Switch version of Fortnite only features the free Battle Royale mode and not the PvE-centric Save the World campaign.
A trailer announcing the game's arrival on Nintendo Switch was also revealed, so feel free to check it out below if you're not sure what all the hype is about. As it stands you can now play Fortnite on Xbox One, PS4, iPhone, iPad and now Nintendo Switch.
Fortnite is certain to grab the short-term attention of players, but it's not necessarily a game that will sell hardware. Fortunately, the question of whether or not Fortnite on the Switch supports cross platform play is easy to answer. If you first play on Switch and then try to play on PS4, you'll get the following message: "The Epic Account you tried to link cannot play on this platform".
California's Attorney General Vows National Fight To Defend The ACA
The federal lawsuit hinges on the ACA's individual mandate , or the requirement to get health coverage or pay a penalty. He said he acted after "careful consideration" and with the "approval of the President of the United States".
Fortnite on the PlayStation 4 does not allow cross-console play, this much we know.
But, now horrified parents have come forward to tell how their daughter became hooked to the game and would play up to 10 hours straight. In fact, a petition was started a few months ago that demands Epic Games "get rid of" Fortnite, with almost 6,000 signatures collected so far.
In the United States, the Fortnite addiction is equally as bad with many parents trying to figure out how to keep their kids away from the battle royale. Each tier costs 150 V-Bucks.
- Deontay Wilder Agrees To Terms For Massive Anthony Joshua Fight
- Merkel finds Trump's action sobering, depressing
- Trump to Sen. Bob Corker: Abandon legislation challenging tariffs; Corker refuses
- Somalia conflict: One US soldier killed, four wounded in firefight
- AT&T can buy Time Warner as judge shuts down Department of Justice
- E3 2018: Watch the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey trailer, gameplay footage
- Fallout 76 confirmed as an online game, out later this year
- Scientists find cheap way to convert Carbon dioxide into gasoline
- Wolverines' Beilein staying in Ann Arbor
- China hosts Russia, Iran for summit as U.S. tensions rise