If there's only a single word you can use to describe Ubisoft's press conference, it certainly has to be energy. Ubisoft's show is expected to begin at 1:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM ET on Monday.
Playing a female character in an Assassin's Creed game isn't new; previous titles, like Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Origins, incorporated female characters into parts of their overall storyline.
Courtesy of a lengthy 15-minute gameplay session, we learned tons about the upcoming game.
The likes of more cult games like Rayman and Beyond Good & Evil are also regarded highly by an global audience - and we expect Ubisoft to really double down on that this year, too.
Amid tensions, all G-7 members sign statement
Trump himself told reporters on Saturday that the summit was not contentious and called his relationship with G7 allies a "10". Donilon also criticized Trump for isolating the United States at a summit where it used to be the leader.
We also want to see more of Transference - the psychological thriller the studio debuted at E3 2017 - and Skull & Bones, which won't be out until last next year at the earliest.
Perhaps it was a stroke of genius in that respect; the only way was up, and had Just Dance 2019 been shown later on the conference, we may well have seen rotten fruit pelted at the stage and mass walkouts.
Ubisoft is showcasing new content from some of its highly-anticipated titles and announcing exciting new games at E3 today. The Division 2 releases on March 15th for the same consoles as its predecessor, that means no Nintendo Switch version for this one. Either of the characters possesses the Spear of Leonidas, which will play a major role in gameplay and in the story.
In addition, Assassin's Creed Odyssey will have dialogue options. This time around, players are transported to Ancient Greece, smack dab in the middle of the Peloponnesian War in fifth century BC. It's coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC. But what you probably don't know is that Ubisoft has taken a leaf out of BioWare's book in terms of romance and friendship, why? "We don't have anything specific to share at the moment but teams are working on different things, so stay tuned for more".
- Hollywood, fashion stars mourn Kate Spade's death
- Wolverines' Beilein staying in Ann Arbor
- Microsoft Sinks Data Center in the Sea to Meet Environmental Goals
- State Department: Medical screenings 'ongoing' after mysterious incidents overseas
- US Fines China's ZTE $1 Billion, Imposes Strict Compliance Measures
- Kim Jong Un's private jet departs Pyongyang for Singapore
- Flight from Pyongyang lands in Singapore ahead of North Korean leader’s arrival
- Origin Access Premier service lets subscribers play full PC games before release
- Scientists find cheap way to convert Carbon dioxide into gasoline
- Who is Paul Manafort’s New Co-Defendant?