The 25-year-old had trudged off the pitch in the Champions League final after dislocating his elbow.
Asked if he thinks the fall with Ramos was normal, the Pharaohs star said: "I don't know. I want to know, but I am focused on the World Cup", he told reporters while away on worldwide duty with Belgium. We don't just have one strong point, but the main thing is we play together as a group. 'But to be fair the transfer market is not here [in full flow] yet.
Maurizio Sarri, Laurent Blanc and Slavisa Jokanovic have all been considered for the role but no conclusion has been reached by Chelsea in their bid to replace Conte.
Medical scans revealed that Salah would be sidelined for three weeks at least, but the player, who has since completed a rehabilitation programme in Spain, is hopeful he will make Egypt's World Cup opener against Uruguay on 16 June.
Apple announces that it's bringing iOS apps to the Mac
In fact, this happens to be the initial fruits of a continued effort on the part of Apple to introduce more of iOS apps to Mac. The App Store now has Work, Play and Create categories to help you identify the kind of apps you are searching for.
"Then I let the board manage Chelsea the best way that they can".
Belgium, third in the Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings, go into the World Cup as Group G favourites before their opener against Panama, and will contest their final warm-up against fellow CONCACAF qualifiers Costa Rica on Monday.
Lezginka was also performed by Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov when former football stars took part in a celebratory football match, which featured Brazilian legend and 2002 World Cup victor Ronaldinho.
"We've got a great team and a great coach".
Ramos said after the injury that Salah could have continued the game if he had had an injection.
- Toll in Guatemala Volcano Eruption Rises to 62
- Latest top Pruitt aide to depart is EPA legal counsel
- Belmont Stakes 2018: Results, payouts, order of finish
- Wolverines' Beilein staying in Ann Arbor
- Liverpool want Nabil Fekir deal done before World Cup
- Dynasty's doorstep: Durant, Warriors take 3-0 lead in Finals
- Merkel finds Trump's action sobering, depressing
- Mexico Hits US With Retaliatory Tariffs
- Amazon breaks into English Premier League with new deal
- Hollywood, fashion stars mourn Kate Spade's death