The 25-year-old had trudged off the pitch in the Champions League final after dislocating his elbow.
Asked if he thinks the fall with Ramos was normal, the Pharaohs star said: "I don't know. I want to know, but I am focused on the World Cup", he told reporters while away on worldwide duty with Belgium. We don't just have one strong point, but the main thing is we play together as a group. 'But to be fair the transfer market is not here [in full flow] yet.
Maurizio Sarri, Laurent Blanc and Slavisa Jokanovic have all been considered for the role but no conclusion has been reached by Chelsea in their bid to replace Conte.
Medical scans revealed that Salah would be sidelined for three weeks at least, but the player, who has since completed a rehabilitation programme in Spain, is hopeful he will make Egypt's World Cup opener against Uruguay on 16 June.
Origin Access Premier service lets subscribers play full PC games before release
Alternatively, there'll be the option to pay for a full year's access, priced at $99.99. Pre-registration for Origin Access Premier will open today , Electronic Arts says.
"Then I let the board manage Chelsea the best way that they can".
Belgium, third in the Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings, go into the World Cup as Group G favourites before their opener against Panama, and will contest their final warm-up against fellow CONCACAF qualifiers Costa Rica on Monday.
Lezginka was also performed by Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov when former football stars took part in a celebratory football match, which featured Brazilian legend and 2002 World Cup victor Ronaldinho.
"We've got a great team and a great coach".
Ramos said after the injury that Salah could have continued the game if he had had an injection.
- Amid tensions, all G-7 members sign statement
- China hosts Russia, Iran for summit as U.S. tensions rise
- State Department: Medical screenings 'ongoing' after mysterious incidents overseas
- Microsoft Sinks Data Center in the Sea to Meet Environmental Goals
- Apple announces that it's bringing iOS apps to the Mac
- US Fines China's ZTE $1 Billion, Imposes Strict Compliance Measures
- Toll in Guatemala Volcano Eruption Rises to 62
- Fallout 76 confirmed as an online game, out later this year
- Mexico Hits US With Retaliatory Tariffs
- Wolverines' Beilein staying in Ann Arbor