Todd Howard of Bethesda Games revealed during the Microsoft E3 conference that Fallout 76 is a prequel set in the hills of West Virginia. Howard cheekily stated, "I've read on the internet that our games have had a few bugs", referring to how a lot of Bethesda's games have launched alongside a heap of bugs.
Here's a quick roundup of everything they came out with during the presentation.
Bethesda's Matt Firor promised two new pieces of downloadable content (DLC) for The Elder Scrolls Online: Wolfhunter, a dungeon-based DLC, and another story-based DLC that takes players to the Black Marsh for more Argonian lore. While it seems the game borrows some elements and even takes heavy inspiration from the MMO genre, you won't find servers packed with other players. The game managed to reach some 29 million players during Fallout Shelter's first month alone. Plan is to show more at QuakeCon in August.
Amid tensions, all G-7 members sign statement
Trump himself told reporters on Saturday that the summit was not contentious and called his relationship with G7 allies a "10". Donilon also criticized Trump for isolating the United States at a summit where it used to be the leader.
Fallout 76 is confirmed as an online game. The latest game from the Fallout franchise takes place entirely online, meaning you'll be able to play with other players if you'd like for the first time and either team up to fight monsters or try to blow each other's limbs off starting on November 14.
With friends, you can build up awesome bases and fight against very big mutant beasts together.
The Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition comes with a Wearable T-51b helmet, a Glow-in-the-Dark vintage terrain map, 24 Fallout Figurines and Tricentennial Edition Bonus In-Game Items. It retains the single player Elder Scrolls games' first-person adventuring and combat, but with procedurally generated dungeons that harken back to The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
- Flight from Pyongyang lands in Singapore ahead of North Korean leader’s arrival
- Latest top Pruitt aide to depart is EPA legal counsel
- Mexico Hits US With Retaliatory Tariffs
- Liverpool want Nabil Fekir deal done before World Cup
- Microsoft Sinks Data Center in the Sea to Meet Environmental Goals
- US Fines China's ZTE $1 Billion, Imposes Strict Compliance Measures
- Origin Access Premier service lets subscribers play full PC games before release
- Pompeo: 'Rudy Doesn't Speak For The Administration' On North Korea
- China hosts Russia, Iran for summit as U.S. tensions rise
- Kim Jong Un's private jet departs Pyongyang for Singapore