The Michigan Wolverines won't have to worry about head coach John Beilein making the jump to the National Basketball Association this season.
League sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski that Beilein interviewed with the Pistons on Thursday and had emerged as a top candidate for the position but pulled out after discussions about the job with both management and ownership.
The announcement from Beilein came on the heels of reports that he had met with Pistons executives.
China hosts Russia, Iran for summit as U.S. tensions rise
Modi said in a tweet . "There were some discussion on trade and investment related issues". Terrorism is the most severe security challenge the SCO faces.
Beilein is Michigan's winningest coach and is entering his 12th year in charge of the program. Stein also added that John Beilein has withdrawn from the coaching search in Detroit.
Casey is owed $6.5 million for the final year of his contract in Toronto, where he was sacked after a franchise-record 59-win regular season and a second-round playoff sweep to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Michigan Man was named as CBSSports.com's Coach of the Year after a tremendous 33-8 campaign, including a Big Ten Conference Tournament win.
"I don't want John Beilein to coach anywhere else and he knows that", Manuel said last month.
- Amid tensions, all G-7 members sign statement
- Warriors expect Andre Iguodala to play in Game 3 of finals
- US Fines China's ZTE $1 Billion, Imposes Strict Compliance Measures
- Guatemala's Volcano of Fire erupts again, with 192 people still missing
- Amazon breaks into English Premier League with new deal
- State Department: Medical screenings 'ongoing' after mysterious incidents overseas
- Trump to skip G7 climate sessions following spat with Macron, Trudeau
- Pompeo: 'Rudy Doesn't Speak For The Administration' On North Korea
- Liverpool want Nabil Fekir deal done before World Cup
- Latest top Pruitt aide to depart is EPA legal counsel