L'Equipe claim Liverpool will pay up to £53m for Fekir, with an initial fee of approximately £48m.
Jurgen Klopp has moved fast since the transfer window opened with the midfielder likely to become his third signing.
According to the same story, the France global has indicated that he will only move to Liverpool FC in the current transfer window to force Lyon's hand.
The German goalkeeper has been with Leverkusen since 2011 but they have now signed Lukas Hradecky from Frankfurt and thus Leno might no longer been the first choice custodian anymore.
Jean-Michel Aulas, the Lyon president, offered little encouragement when speaking on Thursday.
LeBron James obliterates Michael Jordan, Stephen Curry combined in single feat
Probably the only thing that Stephen Curry doesn't have on the resume is an NBA Finals MVP. The NBA Finals can be tense, but Steve Kerr is doing what he can to keep it loose.
Klopp and co. hope to complete the transfer before the commencement of the FIFA World Cup, next week.
The French worldwide is expected to replace Philippe Coutinho, who was sold to Barcelona in the January transfer window.
'We haven't set a starting price because we haven't discussed that yet'.
This news will be music to the ears of Liverpool fans as the man touted as the long-term Coutinho replacement looks finally set to don the famous red jersey and call Anfield his new home.
- Garcia confident she'll win a Grand Slam title
- Trump under fire for tweet about jobs report
- Mexico Hits US With Retaliatory Tariffs
- Many breast cancer patients could avoid chemo
- Amazon breaks into English Premier League with new deal
- Apple announces that it's bringing iOS apps to the Mac
- Iran tells United Nations it will boost uranium enrichment capacity
- Giuliani: Trump forced North Korea's Kim to beg for summit：The Asahi Shimbun
- Apple WWDC 2018: Livestream, India start time, how to watch, expectations, etc
- China warns United States imposing sanctions will void any outcome of trade talks