L'Equipe claim Liverpool will pay up to £53m for Fekir, with an initial fee of approximately £48m.
Jurgen Klopp has moved fast since the transfer window opened with the midfielder likely to become his third signing.
According to the same story, the France global has indicated that he will only move to Liverpool FC in the current transfer window to force Lyon's hand.
The German goalkeeper has been with Leverkusen since 2011 but they have now signed Lukas Hradecky from Frankfurt and thus Leno might no longer been the first choice custodian anymore.
Jean-Michel Aulas, the Lyon president, offered little encouragement when speaking on Thursday.
Novak Djokovic could skip Wimbledon after shock exit at Roland Garros
US Open champion Sloane Stephens cruised past Estonian Anett Kontaveit 6-0, 6-2 to book a last-eight spot for the first time.
Klopp and co. hope to complete the transfer before the commencement of the FIFA World Cup, next week.
The French worldwide is expected to replace Philippe Coutinho, who was sold to Barcelona in the January transfer window.
'We haven't set a starting price because we haven't discussed that yet'.
This news will be music to the ears of Liverpool fans as the man touted as the long-term Coutinho replacement looks finally set to don the famous red jersey and call Anfield his new home.
- Apple WWDC 2018: Livestream, India start time, how to watch, expectations, etc
- Guatemala's Volcano of Fire erupts again, with 192 people still missing
- LeBron James obliterates Michael Jordan, Stephen Curry combined in single feat
- Pompeo: 'Rudy Doesn't Speak For The Administration' On North Korea
- Facebook Scandal Not Isolated Case, U.K. Privacy Chief Warns
- Iran tells United Nations it will boost uranium enrichment capacity
- Guatemala volcano erupts suddenly, multiple deaths
- Iran to support Russian efforts to bring south Syria under army control
- Ariya Jutanugarn wins US Women's Open after four-hole play-off
- Many breast cancer patients could avoid chemo