Scott Pruitt is a parasite you can get for free with a full tank of gas.
Hupp recently testified to the House Oversight Committee about being at the center of some of Pruitt's biggest scandals and weird missions, most recently the pursuit of a used Trump Hotel mattress and a Chick-Fil-A gig for Pruitt's wife. Officials began drafting her resignation paperwork on Monday morning, just after portions of her congressional testimony were made public.
"While I will deeply cherish my time serving in the Trump administration, I am excited for the opportunity to return to my home state to once again serve the people of Oklahoma".
On Monday, the Washington Post reported that Pruitt asked a staffer to help him purchase a discounted used mattress from the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., as well as to help Pruitt apartment hunt and arrange Pruitt's personal vacations.
Pruitt also directed the elder Hupp, an Oklahoman like her boss, to book a personal trip to the Rose Bowl for him and search for housing for him in the Washington area, she told the investigators.
Novak Djokovic could skip Wimbledon after shock exit at Roland Garros
US Open champion Sloane Stephens cruised past Estonian Anett Kontaveit 6-0, 6-2 to book a last-eight spot for the first time.
Late last month, the federal agency blocked reporters from several news outlets from attending a national summit where Pruitt was speaking.
"My wife is an entrepreneur herself, I love, she loves, we love Chick-fil-A as a franchise of faith and it's one of the best in the country and that's something we were very excited about", Pruitt told WISC.
GOP members of Congress have largely followed Trump's lead in sticking by Pruitt, though there were increasing signs cracks are developing in that support.
Pruitt is now the subject of multiple inquiries into his actions at the agency from ethics watchdogs, federal auditors and congressional committees.
As EPA chief, Pruitt has received round-the-clock protection since he took office in February 2017.
According to one top EPA official, the 26-year-old was "tired of being thrown under the bus by Pruitt", and weary of seeing her name constantly appear in headlines about the agency.
- Toll in Guatemala Volcano Eruption Rises to 62
- Supreme Court Sides With Baker In LGBT Rights Case
- Apple WWDC 2018: Livestream, India start time, how to watch, expectations, etc
- Iguodala eyes return before Finals finish
- Airbus-built SES-12 dual-mission satellite successfully launched
- England show their strengths and weaknesses against Nigeria
- Lava from Hawaii volcano destroys hundreds more homes
- Iran to support Russian efforts to bring south Syria under army control
- Mexico Hits US With Retaliatory Tariffs
- Facebook Scandal Not Isolated Case, U.K. Privacy Chief Warns