Scott Pruitt is a parasite you can get for free with a full tank of gas.
Hupp recently testified to the House Oversight Committee about being at the center of some of Pruitt's biggest scandals and weird missions, most recently the pursuit of a used Trump Hotel mattress and a Chick-Fil-A gig for Pruitt's wife. Officials began drafting her resignation paperwork on Monday morning, just after portions of her congressional testimony were made public.
"While I will deeply cherish my time serving in the Trump administration, I am excited for the opportunity to return to my home state to once again serve the people of Oklahoma".
On Monday, the Washington Post reported that Pruitt asked a staffer to help him purchase a discounted used mattress from the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., as well as to help Pruitt apartment hunt and arrange Pruitt's personal vacations.
Pruitt also directed the elder Hupp, an Oklahoman like her boss, to book a personal trip to the Rose Bowl for him and search for housing for him in the Washington area, she told the investigators.
Giuliani: Trump forced North Korea's Kim to beg for summit：The Asahi Shimbun
The letter is dated January 29 and addressed to Mueller from John Dowd, a Trump lawyer who has since resigned from the legal team. Trump's legal team is making clear that it will combat any effort to force the president to testify in front of a grand jury.
Late last month, the federal agency blocked reporters from several news outlets from attending a national summit where Pruitt was speaking.
"My wife is an entrepreneur herself, I love, she loves, we love Chick-fil-A as a franchise of faith and it's one of the best in the country and that's something we were very excited about", Pruitt told WISC.
GOP members of Congress have largely followed Trump's lead in sticking by Pruitt, though there were increasing signs cracks are developing in that support.
Pruitt is now the subject of multiple inquiries into his actions at the agency from ethics watchdogs, federal auditors and congressional committees.
As EPA chief, Pruitt has received round-the-clock protection since he took office in February 2017.
According to one top EPA official, the 26-year-old was "tired of being thrown under the bus by Pruitt", and weary of seeing her name constantly appear in headlines about the agency.
- Pompeo: 'Rudy Doesn't Speak For The Administration' On North Korea
- Guatemala's Volcano of Fire erupts again, with 192 people still missing
- Toll in Guatemala Volcano Eruption Rises to 62
- Ban on plastic use should start from every house, says Karimnagar Collector
- Lava from Hawaii volcano destroys hundreds more homes
- Iguodala eyes return before Finals finish
- Warriors expect Andre Iguodala to play in Game 3 of finals
- Dynasty's doorstep: Durant, Warriors take 3-0 lead in Finals
- Facebook Scandal Not Isolated Case, U.K. Privacy Chief Warns
- Apple WWDC 2018: Livestream, India start time, how to watch, expectations, etc