Golden State has won on Cleveland's court, including Game 3 past year, or closing them out to win a title in 2015's Game 6.
Many breast cancer patients could avoid chemo
For those people, the side effects of chemotherapy could have been avoided, without making the treatment any less effective. Thousands of women have been tested over the years using Oncotype DX to help determine the true effectiveness of chemo.
The Warriors have yet to comment on the controversy or James' comments, but after skipping the ceremony last year it's assumed that James is right and they'd skip it again this year as well. The mystery is gone, and Golden State - which hasn't lost four consecutive games in the same season since 2013, back when Mark Jackson was coaching the Warriors instead of calling their games on ABC and ESPN - needs only to avoid an apocalyptic collapse to win their third title in four years. "But I think more importantly, as Americans, and especially people in Philadelphia, we shouldn't let that news take away from what that unbelievable team did to sacrifice throughout each and every Sunday". Through the first two games of the Finals, the Cavaliers have shot 19-of-64 from three (29.7 percent).
Warriors head coach Steve Kerr said Golden State is guaranteed nothing if it doesn't continue to make shots and defend. "We get it at this point".
Last season's playoff results: Warriors defeated Cavaliers in five games to win the 2017 NBA Finals. The Cavs outscored the Warriors 21-10 in second-chance points in Game 1, then outscored the Warriors 19-9 in second-chance points in Game 2. "I'm not suprised. Typical of him".
"We all feel that we can still win this series, and that we can play a lot better", said Cavaliers guard George Hill. "Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" Curry, sitting in the corner on Smith, came over to "tag" Thompson - that is, brush up against him to slow his roll - and ended up jumping the passing lane, getting the steal. "We know that come Wednesday we're going to have to be better", Love said. They play best when they are doubted. James elaborated on the challenge the Warriors present since adding Durant.
- Iran tells United Nations it will boost uranium enrichment capacity
- Toll in Guatemala Volcano Eruption Rises to 62
- Neymar Back A Bang As Brazil Outclass Nigeria’s World Cup Foes Croatia
- China warns United States imposing sanctions will void any outcome of trade talks
- Iran to support Russian efforts to bring south Syria under army control
- New Research Shows Facebook Losing Popularity Among American Teens
- Supreme Court Sides With Baker In LGBT Rights Case
- Lava from Hawaii volcano destroys hundreds more homes
- LeBron James obliterates Michael Jordan, Stephen Curry combined in single feat
- Roseanne Barr blames controversial tweets on her taking of sleeping pill Ambien