There could also be new watch faces including a Pride-themed one that's already leaked and fitness features.
WWDC is Apple's annual event where third party developers get a peek at Apple's software roadmap for the coming year. More interesting would the rumoured software Apple is said to be working on, such as the phone-to-phone AR experience, improvements to Siri, and a single set of apps for iPhone and Mac. In case you have a first-, second-, or fourth-generation Apple TV, you can watch the event at the Apple Events channel.
Perhaps the biggest news will come in the form of iOS 12 which will be Apple's next big update for iPhones and iPads. Unlike a year ago, there will be no announcements pertaining to the company's Mac lineup.
Roseanne Barr blames controversial tweets on her taking of sleeping pill Ambien
Like Trump , Moore wrote in a Facebook post, Roseanne "went on a Wild White Racist tear during the Obama years". The video came Thursday, the same day Barr posted a long list of tweets, many of them asking for forgiveness.
Over the years, Cook has occasionally taken a moment at the start of his big press events to address topics in the news, like the shooting in Orlando. If launched, users will be able to enter an app on their MacBook and pick up from where they left off in the same app on their iPhone.
We're also expecting Apple to reveal a new version of watchOS 5 and tvOS 12. This is part of Apple's plan to make a video equivalent of its Apple Music offering, which Macworld suggests is confirmed by recent appointments of TV and film experts to its executive, as well as previous promises to invest heavily in its own content. Apple is working on refreshes to the MacBook Pro and 12-inch MacBook with new Intel chipsets and is planning a new low-priced laptop to succeed MacBook Air. But the big news with the macOS is likely be several new tools that may help developers write applications that will work seamlessly across the iPhone as well as a full computer like the MacBook Air.
Also, transformations in Apple's voice assistant "Siri" this year, remains a topic of speculation at WWDC 2018. The OS is likely to get a new dark theme and a dedicated Apple New app. A Bloomberg report notes that the Cupertino company will introduce a ton of new ARKit features.
- LeBron James obliterates Michael Jordan, Stephen Curry combined in single feat
- Trump Will Pardon Conservative Commentator Dinesh D’Souza
- North Korea nuclear talks get underway
- Iran to support Russian efforts to bring south Syria under army control
- Commerce Secretary Ross Brings EU to the Negotiating Table with Tariff Threats
- Damarious Randall Didn't Expect Cavaliers Jersey Tweet to Go Viral
- People have died this week since Alberto made landfall
- McKinney’s Karthik Nemmani Wins National Spelling Bee
- Trump and aides: We're meeting to re-schedule Kim Jong Un summit
- Twitter Explodes With Memes as Trump Confirms Melania's Good Health