"Iger, where is my call of apology?" "I'm not a censor and they have the right to do what they wish".
The video came Thursday, the same day Barr posted a long list of tweets, many of them asking for forgiveness.
Just days after ABC pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr's hit sitcom, Roseanne, because of the actor's racist tweets, the show's namesake is still talking. "I've been up there 12 times already" - he actually has had 11 Emmy nominations, including seven from 1989 to 1995 for the original run of "Roseanne" - "and if I don't get one I'm not gonna get one". Yeah, Roseanne. Because CLEARLY, the impeccable Michelle Obama is wasting a second of her life on you.
Barr had sparked outrage on Tuesday by suggesting that Jarrett, who was born in Iran and is African American, was the product of the "muslim brotherhood and planet of the apes" having "a baby".
Mauricio Pochettino opens door to move to Real Madrid
This is Real Madrid we're talking about though so of course, it wouldn't really be a surprise to see anyone turn up in that hotseat.
Like Trump, Moore wrote in a Facebook post, Roseanne "went on a Wild White Racist tear during the Obama years".
When the assistant returned after more than four hours, he was "really, really upset because she'd given him an apron, made him go outside in the heat and make burgers for him and some others".
"I end by offering everyone involved one more apology and prayers for healing of our divided nation", Barr wrote.
"While I am going to miss being part of the ABC family, I believe that to sit back, or remain silent in an attempt to distance myself from the actions/statements of others would unintentionally endorse or placate those statements which I find truly offensive".
Long before her racist tweet to Valerie Jarrett, Arnold was aware of her social media behavior and told Cooper that he was surprised that ABC made a decision to revive the show because of that.
"I think we have to turn it into a teaching moment", Jarrett said "I'm fine". She told ABC News last January she has a history of mental problems. "The president is pointing to the hypocrisy in the media saying the most terrible things about this president and nobody addresses it", she said.
- Ex-Piston Thomas: LeBron a 'much better' player than Jordan
- The Egyptian Forward Could be Fit for the FIFA World Cup 2018
- Damarious Randall Didn't Expect Cavaliers Jersey Tweet to Go Viral
- Philippines: We Will go to War Over South China Sea Violations
- National Football League players weigh sitting out season until Colin Kaepernick is signed
- Russian journalist faked death ‘after Russian spies ordered him dead’
- Afridi to lead ICC World XI
- Reaction to Zidane's Real Madrid exit
- Trump Will Pardon Conservative Commentator Dinesh D’Souza
- Egypt's Salah goes off injured, teary in Champions League final