He also made the claim that, "If Jesus was physically on the earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey". "Think about it for a minute".
Moreover, Copeland's television program "Believer's Voice of Victory", held a segment with Duplantis to discuss the difference between commercial airplanes and a private jets to spread the gospel.
Standing beside framed pictures of his current fleet, he said that the jet he bought 12 years ago was no longer sufficient for his ministry because he could not fly non-stop, meaning he had to pay "exorbitant" refuelling costs.
He regularly preaches to his audience on Trinity Broadcasting Network that God blesses people who please him with material wealth.
"I asked you to believe for it", he said God told him. "What I'm believing God for".
"I used them - and just burning them up for the Lord Jesus Christ".
Russian journalist faked death ‘after Russian spies ordered him dead’
Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko , widely reported to have been assassinated in Kiev on Tuesday, is alive and well. A badly bleeding Babchenko was supposedly found by his wife at the entrance to their apartment building on Tuesday.
Now he has his sights set on a Dassault Falcon 7X, a three-engine jet with a range of 5,950 nautical miles.
"We by no means ask you to offer one thing that me and Cathy do not give ourselves", he stated. He's owned private jets before - three of them, specifically - but he's "burned them up for the Lord" in his extensive ministry, he says. Duplantis says he preached his first sermon in 1976, launched his ministry full-time in 1978, and released his first religious music album in 1979.
He wouldn't live long enough to get to everywhere he needed by using cars, trains or ships. Duplantis told viewers, "Pray about becoming a partner to it".
With a Falcon 7X, the evangelist says he could fly "one stop" to faraway locales "for a lot cheaper", using fuel from his own fuel farm instead of paying for jet fuel during stops.
"You can't manage that today", Copeland said.
According to the Jesse Duplantis Facebook page, Duplantis is scheduled to travel to New York, Tennessee, Michigan, Washington, Montana, California, and Alberta over the next month, with trips back to Louisiana in between. It's going to save lives one soul at a time.
- Mauricio Pochettino opens door to move to Real Madrid
- Philippines: We Will go to War Over South China Sea Violations
- North Korea nuclear talks get underway
- 30-year-old New York man evicted by parents leaves their home
- High-ranking North Korean emissary heads to NYC
- National Football League players weigh sitting out season until Colin Kaepernick is signed
- No Malice Dishes On ‘Daytona’, Brother Pusha-T’s Beef With Drake
- Ex-Piston Thomas: LeBron a 'much better' player than Jordan
- Fulham secures EPL return, windfall of at least $210m
- Krispy Kreme is giving away 50,000 free doughnuts tomorrow