In the end, the London outfit managed to see out the rest of the clash to secure their spot in the Premier League. "We got a lot of stick".
Fulham prevailed, recording a 1-0 win that means they will be in the Premier League next season.
"Slavisa Jokanovic hasn't just got the best out of me - he gets the best out of every player".
'We haven't spoken about it but everybody knows.
The game been fiery from the moment the referee blew for kick-off, and the match came to head 70 minutes in when Odoi was dismissed for a second bookable offence of Grealish, who should had been sent off prior for a two-footed tackle on Cairney.
"We must try to dominate against teams we think we can but we must be realistic in the future", Jokanovic said.
Ex-Piston Thomas: LeBron a 'much better' player than Jordan
The Warriors beat the Rockets 115-86 on Saturday to level the series and force their decisive game seven on Monday in Houston. Still down four points with almost seven minutes left in the game, Tatum chose to take things into his own hands.
Their frontline of Ryan Sessegnon, Aleksandar Mitrovic, and Aboubakar Kamara have more than enough talent for a Premier League season. The Premier League is the most competitive league and we must be clever.
"I'd have preferred to do the job earlier but, to be promoted at this place in front of these fans, I have to be satisfied".
"I watched it at home and l had tears in my eyes. l am so proud of my little man, his whole family are". A double-fault would have been crushing for Fulham, whose charge towards automatic promotion blew up against Birmingham on a hard, well-grown pitch that perplexed their players and seemed to have laid bare a soft underbelly.
In the 29th minute, Jack Grealish, who kept getting fouled in the first half, won a free-kick for his team in a risky area but Fulham cleared it easily.
Chelsea legend John Terry featured for 90 minutes in Villa's colours but could not inspire them to a EPL return. Fans of both teams have the taste of top flight football lingering on their taste buds, and were craving more.
Captaining his side yet again, the 27-year-old was a key component in the midfield battle up against tough opposition in Robert Snodgrass, Mile Jedinak and Conor Hourihane. "Of course I will be happy to stay at Fulham but we will see what happens and we will speak to my agent and other clubs".
- Egypt's Salah goes off injured, teary in Champions League final
- Krispy Kreme is giving away 50,000 free doughnuts tomorrow
- Twitter Explodes With Memes as Trump Confirms Melania's Good Health
- Damarious Randall Didn't Expect Cavaliers Jersey Tweet to Go Viral
- People have died this week since Alberto made landfall
- On cam: New Jersey cops punch woman on a beach
- National Football League players weigh sitting out season until Colin Kaepernick is signed
- Reaction to Zidane's Real Madrid exit
- Capitals favored over Knights in Game 3 of Stanley Cup Final
- 30-year-old New York man evicted by parents leaves their home