The Egyptian star suffered the injury in the first half of the 3-1 defeat when he fell to the turf along with Madrid's Sergio Ramos.
Just five days after becoming the first manager in history to win a third consecutive Champions League, Zinedine Zidane shocked the global sports world by announcing that he has resigned as Real Madrid manager in a surprise press conference on Thursday in Madrid.
The 45-year-old, who recently led Los Blancos to a third successive Champions League title, has opted for a change of scenary.
Consumer Reports recommends Tesla's Model 3 after braking fix
This time instead of 152 feet to stop from 60 miles per hour it more closely matched Tesla's rated 133 feet for braking distance. No dealer visit required: Tesla sent a revised braking calibration to the Model 3 remotely.
"Your love and support will give me the strength I need", the English Premier League 2018 player of the year added.
However, Zidane intends to take a break from the dugout before planning his next move.
Egypt plays in Group A in the World Cup alongside Saudi Arabia, Uruguay and the host nation, Russia.
- Trump Will Pardon Conservative Commentator Dinesh D’Souza
- Reaction to Zidane's Real Madrid exit
- Prominent Russian journalist and Russia critic was just shot dead in Kyiv
- Russian journalist faked death ‘after Russian spies ordered him dead’
- White House to Impose Tariffs on $50 Billion of Chinese Goods
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi retains hope of Newell's Old Boys chance
- Islamic Jihad announce Gaza ceasefire after mortar attacks on Israel
- Trump and aides: We're meeting to re-schedule Kim Jong Un summit
- Fallout 76 Announced by Bethesda Softworks
- McKinney’s Karthik Nemmani Wins National Spelling Bee