The Egyptian star suffered the injury in the first half of the 3-1 defeat when he fell to the turf along with Madrid's Sergio Ramos.
Just five days after becoming the first manager in history to win a third consecutive Champions League, Zinedine Zidane shocked the global sports world by announcing that he has resigned as Real Madrid manager in a surprise press conference on Thursday in Madrid.
The 45-year-old, who recently led Los Blancos to a third successive Champions League title, has opted for a change of scenary.
McKinney’s Karthik Nemmani Wins National Spelling Bee
That's a record number of spellers for the prime-time finals, and it could mean a late-night finish to a longer-than-usual week. Aidan won the Treasure State title, which automatically qualified him for the national event , his second appearance there.
"Your love and support will give me the strength I need", the English Premier League 2018 player of the year added.
However, Zidane intends to take a break from the dugout before planning his next move.
Egypt plays in Group A in the World Cup alongside Saudi Arabia, Uruguay and the host nation, Russia.
- Apple Officially Releases iOS 11.4 with AirPlay 2, Messages in iCloud
- Prominent Russian journalist and Russia critic was just shot dead in Kyiv
- Vegas Golden Knights to host scavenger hunt for tickets
- Russian journalist faked death ‘after Russian spies ordered him dead’
- Consumer Reports recommends Tesla's Model 3 after braking fix
- National Football League players weigh sitting out season until Colin Kaepernick is signed
- How much will Roseanne Barr lose after racist tweet scandal?
- Ukrainian diplomat trolls Russia's Foreign Ministry for reaction to 'murder' of Babchenko
- New Mega Man 11 Trailer and Launch Details Revealed
- Philippines: We Will go to War Over South China Sea Violations