You can hear "The Story of Adidon" on SoundCloud now.
The picture was originally taken by photographer David Leyes, whose website captioned the photo as "Drake Us And Them". It mentions Drake's father Dennis Graham, and also Sophie Brussaux in the lines...
Drake has yet to comment on the pic, or on Pusha's insane diss song, in which the rapper claimed Drake secretly fathered a child and has been a "deadbeat" dad ever since.
Krispy Kreme is giving away 50,000 free doughnuts tomorrow
Edible Arrangements: The chain has launched new Edible Donuts made with granny smith apples, chocolate and a variety of toppings. Tasty Donuts will also be giving away free glazed doughnuts to the first 500 customers who come into the store on Friday.
In the track, United States rapper Pusha T touches on Drake being mixed race, his producer having multiple sclerosis and a rumour that Drake is fathering a secret child.
Brussaux welcomed a son late past year and said that Drake was the father and that she had text messages from him asking her to get an abortion. "Drake who are you?"
Journalist Touré connected "Adidon" with Drake's alleged Adidias deal a few hours before Pusha called into The Breakfast Club.
In 2015, Pusha sneak dissed Drake on "Exodus" off his previous album, Darkest Before Dawn.
Pusha T rapped about the Canadian music producer, who has multiple sclerosis, in the freestyle tune which came out Tuesday night. Wendy Williams put up an image on her giant monitor of Drake and Pusha T and told her audience that Rihanna "dodged a bullet with this joker". Produced entirely by Kanye West with guest appearance by Rick Ross.
- On cam: New Jersey cops punch woman on a beach
- National Football League players weigh sitting out season until Colin Kaepernick is signed
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Leaked, Takes Place in Ancient Greece
- Fallout 76 Announced by Bethesda Softworks
- Consumer Reports recommends Tesla's Model 3 after braking fix
- Egypt's Salah goes off injured, teary in Champions League final
- White House to Impose Tariffs on $50 Billion of Chinese Goods
- Reaction to Zidane's Real Madrid exit
- Trump and aides: We're meeting to re-schedule Kim Jong Un summit
- Ukrainian diplomat trolls Russia's Foreign Ministry for reaction to 'murder' of Babchenko