There have been more than 121,000 retweets as of the writing of this post.
"Do I get a trophy for that?" he asked.
A native of Pensacola, Fla., Randall has quickly discovered that Cleveland fans stick together and if you disrespect one team, you incur the wrath of the masses.
To the displeasure of the 831,404 tweeters who mashed the RT button (as of 5:10 p.m. ET on Wednesday), Randall will not be following through on his promise. He said he's a fan of James, too, and he would have cheered for the Cavs if they had been matched up against the Houston Rockets in the Finals instead of the Warriors.
He definitely said something stupid again on Monday night.
Barcelona star Lionel Messi retains hope of Newell's Old Boys chance
Asked if Argentina could win the World Cup , Messi swerved between hope and realism. Goal 1: Lionel Messi puts the ball in the back of the net from a tidy penalty.
"Don't hit send", he said. With jerseys going for roughly $100, that puts the 25-year old defensive back on the hook for over $32 million in gear.
It now has more than 770,000 retweets. Considering Randall is still on a rookie contract that pays him about $7 million (and even though Randall is due roughly $9 million next year), this seems like quite the stretch. And it doesn't sound like he'll be receiving any loans from his coaches or teammates, either. "I am actually a big LeBron fan as well, but when he's going against Steph, I would rather Steph over LeBron", he said. "We're just going to watch the series and see how everything folds out".
Randall has Vegas on his side, with the Warriors historically huge favorites to beat the Cavs in the seven-game series.
"I think what Damarious found out is that there are a lot of passionate Cleveland fans here, and you've got to be careful about what you say", Jackson said.
- DONE DEAL? Man Utd meet buyout clause for Porto defender Diogo Dalot
- McKinney’s Karthik Nemmani Wins National Spelling Bee
- Mauricio Pochettino opens door to move to Real Madrid
- Trump and aides: We're meeting to re-schedule Kim Jong Un summit
- Krispy Kreme is giving away 50,000 free doughnuts tomorrow
- Ex-Piston Thomas: LeBron a 'much better' player than Jordan
- Reaction to Zidane's Real Madrid exit
- National Football League players weigh sitting out season until Colin Kaepernick is signed
- On cam: New Jersey cops punch woman on a beach
- Apple Officially Releases iOS 11.4 with AirPlay 2, Messages in iCloud