There have been more than 121,000 retweets as of the writing of this post.
"Do I get a trophy for that?" he asked.
A native of Pensacola, Fla., Randall has quickly discovered that Cleveland fans stick together and if you disrespect one team, you incur the wrath of the masses.
To the displeasure of the 831,404 tweeters who mashed the RT button (as of 5:10 p.m. ET on Wednesday), Randall will not be following through on his promise. He said he's a fan of James, too, and he would have cheered for the Cavs if they had been matched up against the Houston Rockets in the Finals instead of the Warriors.
He definitely said something stupid again on Monday night.
Ukrainian diplomat trolls Russia's Foreign Ministry for reaction to 'murder' of Babchenko
He had served in the Russian army during the two wars in Chechnya in 1990s and became one of Russia's best-known war reporters. Its not clear whether Russian Federation was involved in the plot to trick Babchenko's enemies.
"Don't hit send", he said. With jerseys going for roughly $100, that puts the 25-year old defensive back on the hook for over $32 million in gear.
It now has more than 770,000 retweets. Considering Randall is still on a rookie contract that pays him about $7 million (and even though Randall is due roughly $9 million next year), this seems like quite the stretch. And it doesn't sound like he'll be receiving any loans from his coaches or teammates, either. "I am actually a big LeBron fan as well, but when he's going against Steph, I would rather Steph over LeBron", he said. "We're just going to watch the series and see how everything folds out".
Randall has Vegas on his side, with the Warriors historically huge favorites to beat the Cavs in the seven-game series.
"I think what Damarious found out is that there are a lot of passionate Cleveland fans here, and you've got to be careful about what you say", Jackson said.
- McKinney’s Karthik Nemmani Wins National Spelling Bee
- Prominent Russian journalist and Russia critic was just shot dead in Kyiv
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Leaked, Takes Place in Ancient Greece
- High-ranking North Korean emissary heads to NYC
- On cam: New Jersey cops punch woman on a beach
- Russian journalist faked death ‘after Russian spies ordered him dead’
- New Mega Man 11 Trailer and Launch Details Revealed
- Trump and aides: We're meeting to re-schedule Kim Jong Un summit
- Fallout 76 Announced by Bethesda Softworks
- Egypt's Salah goes off injured, teary in Champions League final