Vault 76 has a decent amount of lore behind it based on mentions in Fallout 3, it's Mothership Zeta DLC and in Fallout 4. But the vault is silent and there is no one, save one person in a Vault 76 jumpsuit complete with a Pip-Boy and the ending statement, "In Vault 76, our future begins". The idea of a Rust style game suggests a survival game built around the first Vault dwellers to emerge, fighting for resources to built a new world. The Autin team is formerly Battlecry Studios. The year shown is 2102, which puts the events of Fallout 76 just 25 years after the Great War - that is by far the earliest in the series' timeline that a Fallout game has ever taken place. While we are excited for a new addition to the Fallout universe, this seems like a glorified and more developed Fallout Shelter. Based on the Fallout wiki, Vault 76 is one of the 17 control Vaults used as a baseline to compare to experimental vaults.
Bethesda is hosting its own press conference during E3, on June 10 in Los Angeles, where more information about any new Fallout game is likely to be discussed. While we assume Fallout 76 is a new role-playing experience, Bethesda is yet to even confirm a genre - let alone its launch window. And then, of course, there are jokes that it will be a 76-player battle royale game because it's 2018 and why not? To put it simply, we want to see exactly the type of game Fallout 76 will be. My guess is that this is an expansion of Fallout 4's settlements system, to the point of not just building towns but entire working cities. According to the Fallout Wiki, Vault 76 is "a "control" vault, with 500 occupants".
Lewis Hamilton doubts Daniel Ricciardo will join him at Mercedes
The result means that Hamilton still tops the drivers' championship but sees his lead over Vettel cut to 14 points. After all, the Renault engine is one of the reasons why Daniel Ricciardo isn't considered as a genuine contender.
What do we know about the game?Bethesda's made strides in supporting the Switch with ports of Skyrim, Wolfenstein, and DOOM, but a port of Fallout 76 for Nintendo's hybrid console wasn't confirmed with today's announcement. Because of this, we'd want to see Bethesda devote as much time as possible revealing what's to come with Fallout 76.
- Prominent Russian journalist and Russia critic was just shot dead in Kyiv
- New Mega Man 11 Trailer and Launch Details Revealed
- Former Houston Rockets' star Mario Elie kicks off Game 7
- Islamic Jihad announce Gaza ceasefire after mortar attacks on Israel
- White House to Impose Tariffs on $50 Billion of Chinese Goods
- Sleeping in on weekends may extend your life, new study finds
- US Firms Make Changes to Comply to EU Privacy Law
- Italy’s premier-designate steps down after failed Cabinet talks
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi retains hope of Newell's Old Boys chance
- How much will Roseanne Barr lose after racist tweet scandal?