"This team has to continue winning and has to change".
Zidane plunged his Real Madrid future into doubt this morning by calling a shock press conference for 12pm [BST]. But I feel it's time.
Wenger has close ties with Real Madrid President Florentino Perez and confirmed that he had rejected tempting offers to take over at the Spanish giants on several occasions.
"Of course it can be a "see you later" (rather than goodbye) because Madrid has given me everything".
"That's why I've taken that decision". After doing three years, it's the right decision. It is a sad day for me, the fans and the players.
National Football League players weigh sitting out season until Colin Kaepernick is signed
Do I prefer that they stand? But Jones was reluctant to give Trump too much credit for influencing the league... The NFL declined to comment on the deposition, citing confidentiality rules of the grievance.
"If I was the manager here next season, it would have been tough for us to win trophies". I didn't speak to the players personally, but they found out in a message. I want to thank the fans, who always supported me both as a coach and a player. I do not forget the hard times, as well as the good times, and that makes you reflect.
The Frenchman has made a decision to call it a day at the Bernabeu after a wildly successful spell with the Spanish giants, with the 2017 domestic title on top of the aforementioned three European Cups to make Zidane one of the most decorated managers of all time despite his short stint at Real.
"This is my decision", he continued, having admitted he had previously planned to sign a new contract.
"This is a handsome moment as we have just won a third straight Champions League and I have now reflected and made this decision. I had to do this for everyone", he said.
"He's an example for everyone, I hope that this doesn't serve as a farewell, I want him to return someday". I'm not looking for another team.
- Moving lava sparks immediate evacuations in Hawaii
- Sleeping in on weekends may extend your life, new study finds
- On cam: New Jersey cops punch woman on a beach
- Islamic Jihad announce Gaza ceasefire after mortar attacks on Israel
- High-ranking North Korean emissary heads to NYC
- Kim Jong-un impersonator Howard X arrives in Singapore
- Lewis Hamilton doubts Daniel Ricciardo will join him at Mercedes
- Russian journalist faked death ‘after Russian spies ordered him dead’
- Consumer Reports recommends Tesla's Model 3 after braking fix
- Philippines: Beijing Oil Drilling In Disputed South China Sea A 'Red Line'