"This team has to continue winning and has to change".
Zidane plunged his Real Madrid future into doubt this morning by calling a shock press conference for 12pm [BST]. But I feel it's time.
Wenger has close ties with Real Madrid President Florentino Perez and confirmed that he had rejected tempting offers to take over at the Spanish giants on several occasions.
"Of course it can be a "see you later" (rather than goodbye) because Madrid has given me everything".
"That's why I've taken that decision". After doing three years, it's the right decision. It is a sad day for me, the fans and the players.
Former Houston Rockets' star Mario Elie kicks off Game 7
It doesn't matter whether the change is for better or worse. "Winning a championship is hard - so this is a testament to that". Cleveland's supporting cast made big contributions at various times throughout the Eastern Conference Finals.
"If I was the manager here next season, it would have been tough for us to win trophies". I didn't speak to the players personally, but they found out in a message. I want to thank the fans, who always supported me both as a coach and a player. I do not forget the hard times, as well as the good times, and that makes you reflect.
The Frenchman has made a decision to call it a day at the Bernabeu after a wildly successful spell with the Spanish giants, with the 2017 domestic title on top of the aforementioned three European Cups to make Zidane one of the most decorated managers of all time despite his short stint at Real.
"This is my decision", he continued, having admitted he had previously planned to sign a new contract.
"This is a handsome moment as we have just won a third straight Champions League and I have now reflected and made this decision. I had to do this for everyone", he said.
"He's an example for everyone, I hope that this doesn't serve as a farewell, I want him to return someday". I'm not looking for another team.
- Egypt's Salah goes off injured, teary in Champions League final
- After Iran speech, will Tehran seek to test Pompeo?
- Islamic Jihad announce Gaza ceasefire after mortar attacks on Israel
- Sleeping in on weekends may extend your life, new study finds
- DONE DEAL? Man Utd meet buyout clause for Porto defender Diogo Dalot
- New Mega Man 11 Trailer and Launch Details Revealed
- Philippines: Beijing Oil Drilling In Disputed South China Sea A 'Red Line'
- Moving lava sparks immediate evacuations in Hawaii
- White House to Impose Tariffs on $50 Billion of Chinese Goods
- Consumer Reports recommends Tesla's Model 3 after braking fix