Dalot broke into the Porto team last season and impressed in the handful of appearances he made in the first team, including in a 0-0 Champions League draw at Anfield.
Jose Mourinho is gearing-up for a busy summer in the transfer market as he looks to build a squad capable of competing with the likes of Manchester City for top honours next season.
United are yet to trigger his £17.5 million...
Strengthening his defence is a priority and a new right-back to act as a long-term replacement for Antonio Valencia is desperately needed as the Ecuadorian global turns 33 in August.
Dalot was promoted from Porto B team towards the end of the season, and while injury cut short his campaign, many have tipped the versatile defender to have a bright future.
Moving lava sparks immediate evacuations in Hawaii
Hawaiii County Civil Defense said that lava had reached the Puna Geothermal Venture Plant, covering a well. About 2,200 acres have been covered in lava since the volcano started erupting .
José Diogo Dalot Teixeira, known as Dalot was in October voted as Porto's Young Player of the Year and is rated as one of the best young talents in world football.
Manchester United are reportedly interested in Barcelona left-back Jordi Alba.
Dolat is expected to be Antonio Valencia's heir and Matteo Darmian's replacement as he's set to depart to Juventus.
Cristiano Ronaldo is upset by Manchester United's reluctance to make a move for him in the summer transfer window, according to Don Balon. His primary position is right back, but he can play left back if needed as well.
"[When] Raul Sanllehi [now at Arsenal] was still at the club when they told us not to worry, that they were going to call us to renew", Alba's agent Vicente Fores said, as quoted by the Mirror.
- US Firms Make Changes to Comply to EU Privacy Law
- Apple Officially Releases iOS 11.4 with AirPlay 2, Messages in iCloud
- Islamic Jihad announce Gaza ceasefire after mortar attacks on Israel
- Aston Villa’s Wembley defeat opens up move for Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- White House to Impose Tariffs on $50 Billion of Chinese Goods
- Sleeping in on weekends may extend your life, new study finds
- Steve Kerr on Chris Paul injury
- Toll in aftermath of Cyclone Mekunu rises to 6 in Oman
- IPL 2018: 5 players who looked quite older than their real age
- Former Houston Rockets' star Mario Elie kicks off Game 7