Dybala, 24, is widely considered as one of the most talented attackers in Europe at the moment but his involvement in the Argentina national team was in doubt due to the alleged incompatibility with captain Lionel Messi.
The five-time Ballon d'Or victor also expressed his views on how fame affects his lifestyle and how he has to miss out on a few occasions with his family, while also admitting that he is thankful for the love he receives.
"After that, I have always said that I want to play football in Argentina but I don't know if it will happen".
Goal 1: Lionel Messi puts the ball in the back of the net from a tidy penalty.
The 30-year old will be leading Jorge Sampaoli-managed Argentina in World Cup 2018, and while Messi could have represented Spain in his career, he explained why he didn't ever consider that possibility.
Sleeping in on weekends may extend your life, new study finds
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends adults aged 18-60 get at least seven hours of sleep per night. The authors from Stockholm's Karolinska Institute tracked the sleep of more than 43,000 people for 13 years from 1997.
"At a World Cup, logic hardly ever prevails".
'The other day I was talking to a friend and he told me "if you had chosen Spain, you'd be a World Cup victor already", but it wouldn't have been the same, ' added Messi.
"I have great faith in this group, we are working very well, we have players with a lot of capacity and experience". "We're not going as favourites because we had a complicated time in the qualifiers, but we are training well and we will give it our all".
He admitted that they are all hungry to win the World Cup and the presence of Messi in their team makes it even more of an incentive.
"We have good players and we are getting stronger to fight as an equal with anyone". Iceland showed in the Euros that they can go up against anyone.
The attention he draws just by being involved in a play opens up space for his teammates, and he sent a message to future opponents rather than rest ahead of the World Cup.
- American Imprisoned in Venezuela is Feted at White House Following His Release
- Vegas Golden Knights to host scavenger hunt for tickets
- Kim Jong-un impersonator Howard X arrives in Singapore
- Philip Roth's five most important books
- What Harvey Weinstein Brought to Court as He's Charged With Sexual Assault
- Toll in aftermath of Cyclone Mekunu rises to 6 in Oman
- Taiwan squeezed as Beijing and Burkina Faso start diplomatic ties
- Lewis Hamilton doubts Daniel Ricciardo will join him at Mercedes
- After Iran speech, will Tehran seek to test Pompeo?
- Aston Villa’s Wembley defeat opens up move for Sheffield Wednesday midfielder