Sunrisers and Chennai came first and second respectively in the league stage, with nine wins and five defeats apiece.
He said throughout the season SRH were able to pick up wickets in the middle overs but that did not happen in the final match against CSK last night. After scoring 56 for Rajasthan in 2008 in a player of the match performance, the 35-year-old was just as brutal with an unbeaten-45 from just 25 balls for Sunrisers Hyderabad. The all-rounder sang songs, showed off his dance moves as players were seen having a great time. Thus, the IPL 2018 finale is not likely to experience any weather hindrance as the chances of rain are not during the match. As many as 92 runs came through the big hits. Watson kept going hard at the ball and completed his second century of the season in just 51 balls.
In the end of the post though, Dhoni added "Ziva doesnt care about the trophy, wants to run on the lawn".
Williamson, a last-minute replacement for Australia's Warner as the Sunrisers' captain, is up against the Mahendra Singh Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings in the final in Mumbai on Sunday.
Is the Mueller probe costing $20 million, as Donald Trump says?
The Republicans had requested information about an outside informant who spoke to members of the Trump campaign. He also said he still preferred that President Trump not sit for a Mueller interview.
The burly Watson bludgeoned the Sunrisers and was 117 not out off 57 balls (in effect 47), with 11x4 and 8x6. The Dhoni-led team which made a comeback after a two years ban has scripted history and won the IPL 2018.
One man who single-handedly secured the win for Sunrisers Hyderabad was Rashid Khan, who chipped in with a quickfire 34 not out off just 10 deliveries with his bat before displaying a remarkable spell of spin bowling.
The total appeared big enough when Chennai started their chase with retired Australian worldwide Watson unable to score off the first 10 balls he faced.
The Australian along with Suresh Raina (32) forged a 117-run match-winning partnership to put Chennai ahead of their opponents.
With Chennai needing 21 runs in 20 balls, the duo kept on playing freely and overhauled the target easily to become the only team to beat a side four times in a single season. "After those first ten balls I was only hoping to catch up to at least a run-a-ball", said Watson. The leg-spinner returned splendid figures of 3-19 from four overs. They picked up their third IPL trophy after a gap of seven years.
- Kushner receives permanent security clearance
- Even Stephen Curry enjoyed Chris Paul mocking his shimmy
- Sebastian, Vero Beach to get minimal impact from Tropical Storm Alberto
- Trump's White House tackles America's most divisive question: Laurel or Yanny?
- Heart surgery to keep Markle's father from attending royal wedding
- Will Power finally wins the Indy 500
- Bats found dead: Has Nipah Virus reached Himachal Pradesh?
- Battlefield 5 lands in October, will do away with the 'premium pass'
- Ariana Grande Sends Love To Fans On Manchester Bombing Anniversary
- Harvey Weinstein charged with rape, sex abuse and other crimes