It's hard to deny that the Houston Rockets have already had a remarkable season, but there's always been a sense that their season would ultimately be judged on the outcome of one series.
Compare odds from multiple different online sportsbooks and shop for the best lines at our newBasketball Odds & Betting Page. The total is set at 219 points.
Golden State remains a small favorite, minus-130, to win the series. Check out our NBA Public Betting Page for the latest info. Eric Gordon has made big contributions throughout the series, and he continued to do so on both ends in Game 4. Houston overcame a rough start where it trailed 12-0 out of the gates and did not score in the game's first five minutes.
It will be the second straight game Iguodala has missed after he bruised his left knee in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game.
Judge: Trump Blocking Twitter Accounts Violates 1st Amendment
Read the full opinion here . "No government official - including the President - is above the law", wrote Buchwald for the U.S. The Knight Institute hopes that the ruling against Trump will set a precedent for other public officials across the country.
"Defense is high right now, but we've got to continue that effort and just make a couple more plays to take care of our turnover problem we've had the last two games and build some momentum back to our side", Curry said. Gordon finished with 24 points off the bench, which was huge for the Rockets because of James Harden's poor shooting night. Thompson is offiicially listed as questionable as well.
Cook had been one of the Warriors' standout players this season, starting in Stephen Curry's absence during the regular season and putting up some stellar numbers for his salary, earning himself a guaranteed contract in the process.
Green's comments came after the defending National Basketball Association champs' 98-94 road loss to Houston on Thursday night, putting Golden State down 3-2 and on the brink of playoff elimination for the first time since 2016. The Warriors are 10-4 ATS in the last 14 meetings in Houston.
It's easy to propose that the Warriors go all-in on a Curry-led attack - it looked better in Game 5 - but that's simply not possible. Houston has outscored the Warriors by 11 points in 47 minutes during the West finals with Harden on the floor and Paul resting. Now, as a result, the Warriors head back to Houston in a far tighter spot than they should be - one that could see their championship dreams die a very unexpected death. "So we understand that and we know the things that we can improve on, and we'll improve on those things".
- Marcus Rashford pays lovely tribute to his mum after World Cup call-up
- Stan Lee Thanks Marvel Fans In First Twitter Video
- Kushner receives permanent security clearance
- Trump's White House tackles America's most divisive question: Laurel or Yanny?
- Kilauea volcano: Hawaiians warned of 'powerful' eruptions within hours
- Michigan State to pay $500 million to Nassar sex abuse victims
- Battlefield 5 lands in October, will do away with the 'premium pass'
- SDL plc (LON:SDL) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
- President Trump lists Cohen reimbursement of up to $250K
- Europe moves to protect its firms working in Iran from United States sanctions