DICE confirmed today at a Battlefield 5 reveal event and during the livestream that Premium will not be making a return in the game. In addition to this, cooperative mode makes a return and is called Combined Arms. These multimap, multi-mode dynamic events take players through vast historical battles to relive moments of bravery and desperation while fighting to the final objective. Tune in to the EA PLAY Press Conference on June 9th when we debut Grand Operations to the world. While standard Battlefield modes you've come to expect are returning, including the 64-player Conquest, Team Deathmatch and Domination, to fill out the multiplayer roster of modes.
Construction aspects are also being brought into the game.
Players are set to get access to a slew of new features and changes, including a Company of customizable characters, the ability to lie on one's back, additional game modes, support for destroying the environment, and more.
The single player mode War Stories, will continue on from Battlefield 1 in V and explore new diverse regions and unique untold stories of the soldiers who fought during WWII, including a resistance group in Norway, battling against the Nazi regime and the frosty elements.
Battlefield V will be available worldwide October 19th on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and Origin for PC. But if you do get there, it actually kind of sounds like the final showdown will be a battle royale mode.
Trump's White House tackles America's most divisive question: Laurel or Yanny?
Laurel " audio debate and it turns out President Trump doesn't hear either of the names that have split the nation. If you hear Yanny, you're picking up on the higher frequency.
If this truly means no microtransactions (which, again, they steered clear of actually saying) then this would be a break from what multiplayer games have done in recent years.
According to GameStop, pre-ordering "Battlefield V" or "Battlefield V Deluxe Edition" grants the buyer the "Elister Offer", which gives you early access to the "Battlefield V" Open Beta. And, starting on launch week, pre-orders can earn rewards by completing special assignments.
New to Battlefield 5 is the Company, your "personalized collection of customized soldiers, weapons, and vehicles that you can tailor and grow as you play".
If you're a fan of video games, check out Transition, Gadgets 360's gaming podcast. Let us know in the comments.
- 'Bigger Than Watergate!': Trump Thinks the FBI Spied on His Campaign
- Meet the fastest-growing black hole
- Jim Rogers: US Govt Keeping Me From Investing in North Korea
- BSF Personnel Martyred in Ceasefire Violation Along International Border in Jammu
- Europe moves to protect its firms working in Iran from United States sanctions
- Ariana Grande Sends Love To Fans On Manchester Bombing Anniversary
- DAY OF RECKONING: Obama Officials to Face SENATE GRILLING over Russian Federation
- Europa League final: Atletico mindful of painful finals ahead of Marseille showdown
- £6m Sam Allardyce headache as unhappy Wayne Rooney summons talks
- Stan Lee Thanks Marvel Fans In First Twitter Video