"Thinking of you all today and every day", the singer wrote early Tuesday morning.
And DJ Nick Grimshaw also sent love to those affected by the attack, while also praising the One Love Manchester benefit concert, which was organised by Ariana and Scooter shortly after the attack. "I love you with all of me and am sending you all of the light and warmth I have to offer on this challenging day".
Next on stage was 11-year-old Molly Catterall with a performance of Somewhere Only We Know in the style of the John Lewis TV advert, and then Hallelujah.
Mani from The Stone Roses said: 'One voice Manchester - sing it up'.
"That's why I did my best to react the way I did", Grande said. "You think with time it'll become easier to talk about".
A year on the heartbroken mother admitted she and her family would never get over her death and would have to learn to live with the grief
The post included an emoji of a bee, the symbol of Manchester.
Relatives of the 22 people who died and some of the survivors of the bomb were joined by the Duke of Cambridge and the Prime Minister at the service in Manchester Cathedral.
A minute's silence - observed nationwide - was held at 2.30pm with tears inside the cathedral, where photographs of those killed were displayed on screens, and outside, where thousands watched in Cathedral Gardens.
Along with the 22 people who were killed, more than 800 others, many of them children, were either physically or psychologically injured, according to police.
On the altar behind him were 22 candles - fashioned from the thousands left behind at the memorial in St Ann's Square past year - each representing one of the young victims. 'Today they are one year into living with those life-changing injuries, with many decades of continuing to do so lying ahead of them'.
Bells will ring out across the city center at 10:31 p.m.to mark the exact moment of the explosion past year.
Battlefield V is Definitely a Thing, Reveal Coming Next Week
Inside sources with US Gamer claim Battlefield V will contain loot boxes but only feature cosmetic items. However, some have speculated that it will be another period from the past similar to Battlefield 1 .
- Jim Rogers: US Govt Keeping Me From Investing in North Korea
- Pervez Musharraf Blames Nawaz Sharif For Pakistan Army's Withdrawal From Kargil
- Putin meets Assad, calls for 'political process' on Syria
- Stan Lee Thanks Marvel Fans In First Twitter Video
- Trump's White House tackles America's most divisive question: Laurel or Yanny?
- Kilauea volcano: Hawaiians warned of 'powerful' eruptions within hours
- DAY OF RECKONING: Obama Officials to Face SENATE GRILLING over Russian Federation
- 'Bigger Than Watergate!': Trump Thinks the FBI Spied on His Campaign
- SDL plc (LON:SDL) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
- Michigan State to pay $500 million to Nassar sex abuse victims