Earlier this week, a short audio clip went viral and divided the internet into two camps - those who heard "Yanny" and those who heard "Laurel".
"It's laurel, but I could deflect and divert to yanny if you need me too", Conway said.
The White House on Thursday jumped in on the "Yanny vs. Laurel" audio debate and it turns out President Trump doesn't hear either of the names that have split the nation. If you hear Yanny, you're picking up on the higher frequency.
In a video published on the White House's official Instagram page, various members of the Trump administration and White House staff weigh in on the viral internet argument.
SDL plc (LON:SDL) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
It has underperformed by 33.30% the S&P500.The move comes after 8 months positive chart setup for the $8.13B company. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 2,040 ($27.67), for a total value of £816,000 ($1,106,890.94).
'Definitely Laurel, ' Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah agrees. Older adults often start losing their hearing within the higher-frequency range, meaning it's possible that more young people hear "Yanny".
"Clearly you're getting your information from CNN because that's fake news". "A few of us heard Yanny".
Vice President Mike Pence even made an appearance in the clip, simply asking 'Who's Yanny?'
Finally, the clip ends with President Trump claiming: "I hear Covfefe".
- DAY OF RECKONING: Obama Officials to Face SENATE GRILLING over Russian Federation
- OnePlus 6 camera samples surfaces on the wild
- Gain for Pakistan's democracy, not so much for India — Civilian-military tussle
- Pervez Musharraf Blames Nawaz Sharif For Pakistan Army's Withdrawal From Kargil
- Hamilton storms to Spanish GP victory
- Nokia X6 with iPhone X-like notch, dual rear cameras announced
- £6m Sam Allardyce headache as unhappy Wayne Rooney summons talks
- Marcus Rashford pays lovely tribute to his mum after World Cup call-up
- Kilauea volcano: Hawaiians warned of 'powerful' eruptions within hours
- Michigan State to pay $500 million to Nassar sex abuse victims