The 63-year-old is due to meet Everton majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri for talks this week, and sources said both parties are expected to agree to a parting of ways.
Everton management want Wayne Rooney to stay next season.
ESPN led with claims from their sources that Allardyce would be leaving Everton later this week and that was followed by corroborating suggestion by Andy Hunter which will be on the back page of tomorrow's print edition of The Guardian.
Biggest victory: Seeing how Everton didn't beat a single side that finished ahead of them this season, we'll go with the 4-0 thrashing of West Ham United the day before Allardyce took over; it was the start of a seven-game unbeaten run and the period of the season which ended relegation fears.
North Carolina teachers join 'Red for Ed' walkouts for higher pay
Brumble said the group wants lawmakers to know they need more funds for building upkeep, textbooks and student resources. They've had some salary increases in recent years, but when adjusted for inflation, they've lost 9.4% in pay since 2009.
When asked about his future on Monday, Allardyce told Sky Sports News: "It's my job to turn that around".
Two months later, after a downturn in results, Silva was sacked by Watford, who released a statement saying that an "unwarranted approach by a Premier League rival" had effectively destabilised the 40-year-old and, as a effect, their season.
Despite signing an 18-month deal, Allardyce seemed resigned to his fate after Sunday's 3-1 defeat at former club West Ham, during which Everton supporters called for his sacking.
White's comment was never going to go down well with a fanbase that cares just as much about how the team plays as it does where they finish in the league.
One man who knew how to win the Everton fans over was David Moyes, who enjoyed 11 years as the manager at Goodison Park. "I'm going to have a meeting with Farhad and then I am going on my holidays", he said.
- OnePlus 6 camera samples surfaces on the wild
- Honor 7C expected to launch in India on May 22
- Tuesday is voting day on school district budgets
- Seattle's new 'head tax' blasted by city's mega-corporations
- Melania has kidney surgery
- Jailed Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim walks free
- Michigan State to pay $500 million to Nassar sex abuse victims
- DAY OF RECKONING: Obama Officials to Face SENATE GRILLING over Russian Federation
- Hamilton storms to Spanish GP victory
- Battlefield V is Definitely a Thing, Reveal Coming Next Week